Chap 18 Cave of wisdom, the oracle of destiny.

Sorry this was not out sooner, computer REALLY infected, so no picture for the side till the problem is solve. So for now my story will be uploaded when they can. So sorry to fans, so please forgive me. this was not my choice. So sorry.......

Chap 18 Cave of wisdom, the oracle of destiny.  

Miku point of view

Groaning I got off the hard ground, trying to not move so much. My head is really killing me.

 When I finally got my sight back, I gasp in fear when I saw Zane body like right next to me.

Wondering what happen, I check Zane to see if he was awake, but I felt relieve when I saw Zane was still out cold. So that take care with Zane going all predator like on me that we were alone.

One thing for sure, I thought while looking around the cave, we are in the wrong location.

The spell went horribly wrong, must have happen when Zane gotten in my part on the pentagram.

Leaving Zane body, I gotten up, but my legs feel funny, so it was hard to walk around.

It was very easy to see in the cave, usually it would have been pitched dark, but there must be a light somewhere.

Looking for the source, I started to follow the light

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

3 hours later

“UHHH, HOW LONG IS THIS CAVE” I shriek and I hear my Echo voice goes on forever in the cave. I been walking down the same path for like (check watch) THREE FREAKEN HOURS.

The light in been following is not getting any closer. I legs are really hurting.

Also I feel very afraid that Zane would come running after me when he gets up. Since he a werewolf, he has high sense in smell, so I am afraid he will be running after my sense.

At least I am far, or I have NO idea what he would do to me. I am SO afraid of what will Zane do to me since I ran away.

At the same time, I want to expect him since he technically found me by himself ( since we are in a cave alone) but something in me is repel by the idea.

I don’t know why, but when I am with Zane I am thinking of……..

“MIKU” Scream a howl down the path behind me. The howl took me by surprise, getting me out of thought.

 I look behind to see if Zane was following me, I recognize the howl anywhere.

But I felt relieve to see that Zane was no where behind me. Nut by the sound of the Howl, he was near close.

So I did what I am good at, I ran. I did not care if my legs hurt; I was going to run even if it killed me.

Somehow I feel relieve that I was getting away from Zane, but at the same time I was getting nowhere.

After like 15 minutes, Zane was still nowhere near me, but I finally found the light source.

I enter through an opening and found myself aw when I saw SO many sapphire crystals glowing everywhere. In the ceiling and walls.

  But what was so mysterious about this place is that in the middle, it a raging waterfall in coming from the ceiling falling into a huge lake.

I think I was dreaming when I saw a beautiful lady singing what sound like a lullaby on the rock in front of the water fall.

She looks like a total goddess of the lake, she has REAL beautiful light blue hair she was brushing, and creaming skin. But what really festinate me is her golden eyes.

 She stops when I enter” Who are you”

“I name Miku, who are you” I replay back

“I am the goddess of this lake, what is a human doing here” she mutters the last part.

I step forward” Sorry to bother you, but is there a exit” I heard loud footsteps from behind” And quit please”

The lady looks behind me frowning” Now why a werewolf is following you”

Looking at her shock” How do you know that” Zane was nowhere near here yet, but somehow the lady knows.

She laugh, the sound sounding somewhat sinister” I happen to be the goddess of destiny, I always know what will happen in the future, or possible anyway”

Blinking at the lady I ask” Do you know my situation?”

She hold out her hand” Come to me, and I will tell you” she wave her hand and a path of crystals came on the lake, making a path for me.

Walking down the path, I kept on hearing the footsteps nearer.” What about Zane”

She shook her head” Don’t worry, I would make sure we are alone” she wave her hand again and the entrance of the cave I walk through close.

As soon as I reach her, she smile” Good now what I will show you is your possible future, don’t be alarm to what you see”

That was all the warning I had before a light came around me, and then I disappear in a vision.

It would have been longer, but still problem with computer( I am using it now). So hopefully it will be normal soon. Comment and vote please.