True Love

Many people after reading the heading, will think of a love between a girl and boy. I guess we are programmed to think that way? I don't know. I honestly don't. I do know that I'm not talking about that love or infatuation whatever it is called. I'm talking about a real, pure, true, love. One, one person can get and never really return. That pure.

Sometimes we don't recognize our lover. And... then the person leaves giving up. But this person, whether you recognize him or not still stays. And loves you more, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. The love only increases. Sometimes we make a huge mistake and the person who loves you, this time, just CAN'T forgive you. This person forgives you even for the largest mistakes of your life. That is, actually, all he or she wants to do. Envelope us in love and forgive us. It's truly beautiful. A love that pure. Subhanallah.

This lover that we don't recognize, that we don't appreciate, and above all forget half our life's is none other than our Creator. Allah. He wrote us a love letter. Literally, the Qur'an is a love letter and let's face it, half of us don't even read it let alone understand it. But he doesn't get mad, he waits. He, Allah loves us that much. Some of us don't pray, fast, or even establish his existence.. but he loves us. He waits for us, all he wants is for us to come back to him.

So many people let you down an you have no one? You are wrong. Allah is waiting. No one wants to hear your problems? Go open the prayer rug, put your forehead on the ground. He will listen to you without you speaking and even through he knows what's bothering you already. So instead of running after who you want to love you, let's go to someone who loves you already and I promise everything will fall into place.

Salam,

Hoorulayan