Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever else

So recently I learned a lot at school. Please excuse me as I laugh at my ironic statement. Back to what I learned from the DRAMA at school... one of my friends was leaving to some place out of state for family reasons and she is endearingly annoying, lovable, adorable and I swear even through we can't stand her...we love her. At least I do. I love her blabbering and talking about Absolute nonsense. Some of my friends were joking about how we would enjoy the peace.

And yeah I admit I was playing around like that.

  But then soon we find out about someone making a page about her leaving, calling themselves anonymous. They posted a picture of a donkey's butt and said my friend took a selfie. They talked about how happy we will be of her being gone. And started to tag or follow all the kids at school...So everyone knew about this page... except her. So some friends of mine started to like it in a joking way but didn't realize that this harmless thing... went too far.

Tell me, if something is a joke... wouldn't you be able to show it to the person without calling yourself anonymous? Or hiding yourself?

You can. Just THAT should show you that you went to far if you are playing a joke.

So anyway I figured out who it is and that person apologized. My other two close friends who are also friends of hers...who didn't think before they followed/liked something apologized.

but the point of this whole thing I'm saying is... guys if we are hiding something as we play a joke... Like these kind... or any we have got to have enough brain cells to know what I doing is wrong. guys lets think twice before we post, like or follow something. Because if you post or like or follow something good anyone who reads it you will get the good deeds for it. If you post or like or follow something bad you get the bad deeds for anyone who reads it.

And remember these continue fate  your death.

Let's watch what we do now shall we? Asalamualakum everyone. ~ Hoorulayan