Jokes of Today

Can I just say that we all are no longer human beings if every thing we do and say has to do with sex, lesbians, gay, or bisexuality. We are ANIMALS. Actually saying we are ANIMALS is a insult to animals. Because even they have a life. At least they don't accuse others of being lesbo or gay or bisexual. They only eat, drink, sleep and reproduce. We are LOWER than ANIMALS. That's shame.

So like a billion years ago, actually a couple years ago, these Jokes would be said to be disgusting. And they are. I don't care how much hate I get for saying this, cuz it's about time someone says something.

THESE SO CALLED JOKES ARE DISGUSTING. THEY ARE GROSS. THEY ARE WRONG. NOT ONLY ISLAMICLY BUT WORLD WISE. NO. UNIVERSE WISE.

I'm ashamed to say I'm a a I-don't know what we are. Whatever we are, we aren't for sure, HUMAN. Okay so if someone truly is one okay...in our time fine. But if this person is Muslim or non Muslim and has a guy and she does something you don't like, it doesn't give you any right to say she is any of these things, and then when she takes offense be like,

"I was joking around. Can't you take a joke?"

No actually. A joke like that is just disgusting and just Ugh. I don't know what to say if this is the only way to joke.

You know at the time of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW there was no joking on these matters. And when joking you didn't even lie.

For Example:

One time a woman asked the prophet if she would enter Jannah and the prophet said no, old people won't enter Jannah. And then laughed and said, Because we all will enter in our middle ages (20-40).

See he didn't lie.

So why should we? Why are our heads filled with disgust? We are SO Low. We joke on these matters like they aren't anything. We need to realize these things are a big deal and wake up from our sleep! Allah will punish us for hurting others and this is a from of abusing. We will be punished for lying too! Imagine reading about your deeds on the Day of Judgement and not getting into Paradise because of these stupid jokes and lies. Wouldn't you be scared to read if you have done all this? Let's work together to change ourselves for the better inshallah. Well I need to sleep or I won't wake for Fajr Prayer. So Asalamualakum everyone.