Salah (Prayer)

This is one thing guys... we can't live without. We need it as much as we need to live. Allah gave us the blessing of prayer. It eases our hardships for us and reminds us of him. Without it... we are nothing. Prayer is for not only just remembering him but for our own happiness. Without it we forget the meaning of life, we forget who we are, what we need and what we don't need. We need this connection with our God, Allah Azwajal. Salah is OBLIGATORY upon us. It is not a OPTION. Allah commanded us to pray. It is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam.  

The Messenger of Allah said,

“Allah has obligated five prayers.  Whoever excellently performs their ablutions, prays them in their proper times, completes their bows, prostrations and khushu ( full attention in prayer and heart is in the prayer)has a promise from Allah that He will forgive him.  And whoever does not do that has no promise from Allah.  He may either forgive him or punish him.”

 Why is that hard to understand? Its not. Really, its not. You wanna know one of the coolest things I've read? Its this quote:

" Maybe deep inside of you you're scared that if you find the truth, its gonna ask you to change yourself. & you don't want to change yourself. " - Nouman Ali Khan

Let me elaborate. Lets say you had no idea about the importance of Salah and secretly you don't wanna know because you don't want to change. You don't really want to change or to add it to your life. Do you realize how scary that is? To have plunged into evil so much, to the point of not wanting to change? 

It means you don't care in any way. But I'm getting off topic. Sorta. My main point is Salah can't be done in any other way then the Sunnah way, the way our prophet did it for that's how Allah wants it. We do the Salah the way our lord wants it not how we feel comfortable. The Salah keeps our hearts cleansed of all evil and provides peace and connection to Allah Azwajal. 

“Verily, the prayer keeps one from the great sins and evil deeds” (Quran 29:45)

If this doesn't seem wonderful enough... The Prophet was once asked about the most virtuous deed to do and he replied prayer. he was asked again and again, three times and he still replied prayer. then on the last time, he said, Jihad in the way of Allah.

Isn't that beautiful? Does it not tell you how important and beautiful Salah is? I don't have anything else to say. As the quote says, sometimes you don't want the truth simply because you don't want to change... my question for everyone who thinks Salah is only to remember our Lord... nothing important to us... dont deny the truth cause I just told you... just ask yourself... do I wanna change?...

oh yeah I forgot to say... to Allah Salah equals Emaan... so if Salah is good Emaan is good... OH no Salah? Then you finish the equation.

                                                                     -Hoorulayan