Our Mornings

In this chapter I'm going to point out our largest mistakes when it comes to mornings. As everyone knows, school for majority of us has started. And traditionally in most families alarms are slammed to snooze so many times that in the end our moms yell:

" YA HAFSA! GET UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"

Number 1 mistake. Late for school. What happened to get up, you're gonna miss Fajr? Most parents and older siblings or whoever yell about waking up for school, but what about prayer? It seems like we are slowly forgetting what truly is important. I mean school is important of course, but what is more important is Allah. 

Why are we forgetting that?

Do you know the reward and baraka (spiritual blessings) you get from praying in the morning? There is a reason Allah said to pray Fajr early in the morning instead of like, Oh I don't know...In THE AFTERNOON! 

Our beloved Prophet said:

" Whoever performs the Prayer before the rising of the sun and the prayer befor its setting will not enter Hell. "

Subhanallah.  

Our beloved Prophet also said:

" There are angels who take turns visiting you by night and day, and they all assemble at dawn (Fajr) and the afternoon (Asr) prayers. Those who have spent the night with you ascend to Heaven and their Lord, Who knows better about them, yet asks, 'In what condition did you leave my servants?' They reply, 'We left them while they were performing Salah and we went to them while they were performing Salah.'

Isn't that beautiful?

 In the morning we are the closest to Allah Azwajal. Allah says in the Quran:

 “Establish the Prayer after the declining of the sun to the dusk of night, and the recitation of Fajr. Indeed, the recitation of Fajr is witnessed." -Surat Isra

 The morning Prayer grants a sense of relief, clarity, peace and takes away laziness and gives energy for the rest of the day. Now that we know how important Salah is in the morning... lets try to wake up for it shall we? Inshallah. 

                                                             - Hoorulayan