Part five

Y/n Pov

You both arrived at the Great Hall with a few minutes to spare.

"Let's go down the stairs and see if we can find blaise and draco, okay?" You asked.

Pansy nodded and kept her arm linked with yours.

"Alright, but keep your arm locked with mine. You've never walked in heels before, and I don't want you to fall down the stairs and embarrass yourself." She giggled.

You both made your way down the stairs together.

"Blaise!" pansy suddenly called when you reached the middle of the staircase.

You looked over to where she was waving and saw Blaise and draco, who were now approaching the staircase.

When you reached the bottom, pansy let go of your arm and tackled Blaise into a hug.

"We thought you guys ditched us" Blaise said.

Pansy chuckled and he hugged her back.

You looked at Draco and made a face, surprised that Blaise was being so lovey with pansy.

Draco, however, simply stared at you, eyes wide with shock.

"What's wrong draco? Do I have something in my hair? Teeth? Is it my makeup?" You said.

He shook his head from side to side. You looked over at Blaise, confused.

Blaise shot you a wink before taking pansy's arm.

"We will leave you two alone." You watched the both of them walk away before looking back to Draco.

"Earth to draco, why are you staring? What is wrong?"

He blinked a couple of times before smiling shyly.

"You look-"

"Pansy did it! I knew I shouldn't have let her near my hair or face-"

"You look amazing." He said with a laugh.

"Oh. Thank you. You look amazing too." You hadn't noticed before, but in his tuxedo, he really did look amazing.

"The Champions will be dancing soon. We should probably get to The Great Hall." You said.

"Shall we?" He said, offering you his arm. You took it with a smile as he led you to the Great Hall.

You both found your places next to Blaise and pansy, waiting for the Champions to enter the hall with their dates.

After waiting a while the champions entered the room, so you started clapping along with the rest of the students. You watched them walk to the center of the room, and when the music began, they all started dancing.

You and Draco both couldn't help but laugh seeing Harry dancing rather awkwardly with Parvati.

You looked over at Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall who were now dancing amongst the champions.

Neville soon led Ginny onto the floor as well.

"Do you want to dance, (Y/N)" Draco asked.

You smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Of course."

Draco led you to the center of the room before grabbing your waist with his right hand and grabbing your hand with his left. You put your left hand on his shoulder and held onto his left hand with your right, and you began to dance, smoothly, to the music. His posture and form surprised you.

"Have you been practicing, malfoy?" You teased.

He chuckled and lifted you when the music got higher.

"Yeah. Figured I had to since I'd be dancing with the prettiest girl in the school. I mean, the least I can do to impress you is learn a couple dance moves. Not that anyone is looking at me though. I have a feeling they are all focusing their attention on you, and I don't blame em." He said before lifting you again.

You gave a shy smile and squeezed his hand.

"I am looking at you, Draco. And I am very impressed."