Part three

Y/n Pov

You woke up and cleaned yourself up and changed and made your way to the great hall for breakfast.

You entered the great hall and made your way over to Draco and your friends. You sat next to Draco across from goyle your normal spot as always.

"I asked Millicent to the dance last night and she said yes" Crabbe said.

"Yeah and I asked pansy she said yes obviously" Blaise said.

"Aw that's amazing you guys." you said.

"How'd you guys sleep?" You asked

"Good" They all said but Draco just shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on don't be a buzz it's almost christmas be happy!" You said rustling his hair a little.

He just kept eating.

"What's got his wand up in a knot?" You asked goyle.

Goyle shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay if I bother you Draco i'll just leave." you said.

You grabbed your school stuff and got up and left. 

Draco quickly got up and followed you out the great hall not saying a word.

Why was he ignoring you? You didn't do anything?

You turned into a corner and bumped into someone causing you to drop your books.

"I'm sorry that's on me" You muttered before looking up at him. 

Oh dear, It was the higgs. Draco stopped walking after you and silently hid behind the corner.

"Y/n I've been wanting to talk to you" Higgs said.

"um yes?"

"You're very beautiful you know right?" he said as pulling you closer.

"T- Thank you"

He gripped onto you tighter. You hoped one of the guys would come and save you.

"Would you like to accompany me to the yule ball?" He asked moving a strand of hair behide  your ear.

You thought of draco.

You really wanted to go with him, but he had said he already had his eye on a girl. But if you told Higgs no, you probably wouldn't get asked again.

So many things were flying across your mind you didn't even notice draco come.

"Y/n hey i've been looking for you" Draco said.

You turned to face draco.

Draco quickly grabbed your hand and made a run for it.

You guys ran up three floors far from Higgs. You guys stopped running and you let go of draco's hand and tried to catch your breath.

"Jesus thank you for saving me but I was not physically ready for that" You said.

Draco gave in a small chuckle.

"I had to make sure he didn't follow us up here. He seemed really determined to ask you. I was afraid he was going to start snogging or something." 

You giggled and you stepped forward and gave draco a hug.

"Thanks Malfoy" You then pulled away.

"Why were you ignoring me" You asked.

"I wasn't trying to be rude I was just nervous"

"Nervous about what?"

He stood quiet.

"Draco answer me" You said.

He started to fidget with his fingers. What is up with this boy?

"I was- um you know I was planning to ask you to the ball" He said.

"What-" you whispered.

"It's stupid i know you wanna go with higgs I get it just forget it" He stared at his shoes.

You lifted his chin and faced him your way.

"Ask me" You said.

"But-"

"Ask me".

"Y/n will you accompany me to the yule ball".

"Draco I would love too".

He let out a big sigh and picked you up and swirled you around.

"You really would?" He asked.

"Yes I really would I couldn't imagine going with someone else".