Part two

Y/n Pov

"This dance is literally stupid what's the point." Draco complained, laying his head down on slytherin table in the great hall.

"Maybe it won't be as bad" Crabbe said, patting Draco's back.

You laid your head on the table next to draco so that the both of you were facing each other.

"Crabbe is right. And plus me and all your friends will be there too so it's gonna be fun" You said.

Draco stared at you for a second then sat back up and laid his head on your shoulder. You softly patted his head.

"So crabbe who will you be asking to the dance" You snickered.

"I was actually thinking about asking millicent bulstrode" Crabbe said.

"Well I think she's a great choice you should totally ask her"

"Really?"

"Yes really".

"Thanks y/n".

You flashed him a smile and then turned to Draco.

"And who will you be asking?" You asked.

"I don't know" He muttered.

"Oh come on most slytherin girls fancy you draco you got loads of choices" Blaise said.

"Maybe you should ask daphne"  You said as You tried to hold your laughter.

You looked at goyle, Crabbe, and blaise. And then we burst out laughing. Draco sent you a death stare.

"Oh am sorry" You pouted.

"Actually I have my eye on someone just not the right time" Draco said.

You frowned.

"You better not wait too long. She might already have a date when 'the right time' comes around." 

Crabbe looked from Draco to you.

"What about you? Has anyone asked you yet?" He asked.

You slowly shook your head.

"No but, I think that higgs over there might ask me soon. He's been staring at me all week."

You moved your head to the left, motioning towards higgs that was, indeed, staring at you.

All the boys looked over at him before looking back at you.

"What will you tell him if he does ask?" Draco whispered. 

You shrugged your shoulders.

But you do know what you would say to Higgs. You would probably say no because you wanna go with Draco but you doubt he wants to go with you.

"I dunno. Although, he is quite attractive." You jokingly lied.

And with that, you were off. You grabbed your books and began walking to the common room, leaving the boys to dwell on what you had just said and plus you were tired. You gave Higgs a small smile when you walked by him.