Part four

Y/n Pov

It was the night of the Yule Ball and you were feeling extremely nervous. The fact that you would be dancing was scary. What if you messed up and fell?

Draco's hands on your waist, your arms around his neck. No space between your bodies.

You shook your head and continued washing your face. You and draco are only going as friends.

Nothing more!  Right?

You leaned over the sink and washed the soap off your face not being able to get draco out of your mind.

Why on Earth were you thinking about him so much?

I guess you did like him a lot. Ever since the beginning of your 2nd year at Hogwarts you had started liking him. But not like this! 

The Yule Ball was in two hours and you hadn't even started getting ready yet. All of your roommates except for pansy were already gone.

You grabbed your brush and began running it through your long, (h/c) hair. It took a while, but you finally got it untangled. You wondered what exactly you were going to do with it. It would be almost impossible for you to style it, considering you had no idea how to do hair.

There was only one solution.

Pansy parkinson.

She always loved doing girls' hair.

You peaked in the bathroom and she was already finished. She just needed her dress.

"Hey pansy" You said.

"Hey y/n!"

You walked over to the toilet and sat down.

"I have a huge favor" You said.

"Yeah ask" She said.

"Um will you um fix my hair?"

She looked at you like she just saw a dementor or something.

"YES YES YES OH GOD YES" she yelled.

She quickly got out her curling iron and plugged it in. She grabbed different brushes, sprays, and pins and stuff.

"This is gonna be lots of fun" She squealed.

She started to do stuff to my hair.

"So you and blaise" You said.

"Yeah I've liked him since forever and when he asked me to the ball I was screaming inside but I acted cooley you know?"

"Yeah he's a lucky guy".

"So you and malfoy huh?"

"Yeah me and malfoy".

"You like him?"

"Yeah I guess".

"You guys would be a great couple".

"Really?"

"Yeah really."

After talking for about an hour your hair was done.

"Okay done how do you like it?" pansy asked.

You got up and looked in the mirror.

(How your hair looks)

"It's beautiful pansy I- wow thank you" You were speechless it was truly beautiful

"I love your hair, it's so beautiful".

"Now all I have to do is put my dress and sneakers on, then I will be ready." 

Pansy's smile quickly disappeared.

"I did not just hear you say that!" She said.

"What's the matter?"

She stepped forward and pushed you down on the toilet. 

"Babe first off, you can't wear sneakers to a ball & second you have to wear makeup!"

  "Pansy, my dress is long enough to cover up my feet! Plus, I don't have any makeup."

She turned her head to you and gave an evil smirk. 

"Lucky for you, I have plenty of makeup with me".

Before you could argue, she pulled out a large purple bag.

"What color is your dress?"  She sat on the bed next to you and opened up the purple bag of unending cosmetic supplies.

  "It's emerald green." You said.

"Alright, close your eyes and relax. This may or may not  take too long."

She finished about 40 minutes later.

She clapped her hands together and shouted.

"Done! Have a look!"

You opened your eyes and looked in the mirror. Again, you were amazed. You looked beautiful. There was black eyeliner that traced your top and bottom lids, and mascara that really brought out your eyelashes. The eye shadow was black with green sparkles. The green sparkles covered your eyelids and the black smoked out of the corners of your eyes. It really matched your (e/c) eyes. 

"It is wonderful. Thank you so much." You said before, once again, leaning in to give her a hug.

She giggled and returned the hug.

"It is almost time for us to go! You go and get your dress on and I will find you some shoes!

You nodded and grabbed your dress, heading for the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and quickly slipped off your clothes. You slip the dress on. You looked at yourself in the mirror. It was like you were a completely different person, and you liked it. 

It was off the shoulders long sleeve dress. There were green diamonds all over the top.

(The dress)

"Hurry y/n we have 15 minutes and i have to change to" Pansy said as entering the bathroom

Her mouth dropped.

"Do I look bad?" You said worriedly.

"I- no you you look beautiful wow you look like a different person but in a good way" She said.

"Come on move out I have to get my dress on to" she said.

You quickly got out of the bathroom and sat down on your bed.

What will draco think? I mean you look hot but still you look different.

Pansy came out in a beautiful black dress.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" you said.

"Oh before I forget, here I found some black heels for you" she said, giving you the heels.

You put on the shoes and they fit perfectly.

"The boys won't be able to keep their eyes off of you!" pansy squealed. 

Okay come on we're gonna be late!" Pansy said.

You linked arms and you both quickly grabbed the bottom of your dresses and ran out the dorm.