Chapter 10

Betty's PoV
I was in work at the register I realised I had forgotten a file I was about to go out to get it.When I got a call from Jughead he said he was going to drop Jellybean off. He came in and handed me some of her stuff and then her.
B-Hello baby.
Jb-Hello mommy.
B-Off to another serpent meeting that your not going to tell me about.
J-Yes actually I am Betty!
I rolled my eyes and went back into office.I put Jelly in the play pen I have in there for her and started doing my work.I finally finished and drove home Jughead wasn't in the living room so I looked around the whole house until I found a note.
"Me and the serpents have gone o a rumble if you don't know what that means we're going on a big fight.It's dangerous if I die tell Jelly I love her.Joking I probably won't die I made the spare bed for you I'll be home extremely late."
I rolled me eyes and put Jelly to bed and she started kicking and screaming.
Jb-Daddy! I want daddy!
I called Jughead but he didn't answer the phone someone else did.
On the phone
B-I really need you she won't be quiet.
I was crying it was just a lot of stress between the fight me and Jug had and the rumble thing.
T-This is Toni,Jugs extremely busy right now he's crowning his serpent queen so I'll tell him to call you back.
Off the phone
Is he really that mad at me I thought.
B-Jelly daddy is really busy right now please just go to sleep and when you wake up he'll be back.
Jb-Okay,fine.
She slowly went to sleep and then I went to our bed and slept there because if he's going to be back late he can sleep on the single bed.It was the middle of the bed when someone woke me up.
J-Move over.
He said sleepily so I did I was to tired to argue with him but he's going to get an ear full in the morning.