Chapter 7

Day of surgery
Jughead's PoV
I was waiting and waiting and waiting...and waiting.She was in surgery for what felt like years but was only really 3 hours.Me and Jelly were just sat down for ages while she babbled on about fire trucks.
Jb-When is mommy going to be out of surgery?
J-An hour or so.
I said she kissed me on the cheek and climbed on my shoulders.Then the doctor came over.
D-She'll be out in half an hour when she comes out we will test her hearing.
I nodded and said thank you.I has a big surprise for Betty when she can hear my voice I was so excited.When she got out we went in a room and she had to listen to beeps then I came in the room and she hugged me.
B-Thank you thank you thank you!
I chuckled.
B-Your laugh it's beautiful I love you so much.Thank you I can't believe I can hear things.
J-I love you to so much that I was wondering if you would take this promise ring.We promise that we will love each other for ever and when I do ask you to marry me that you will say yes can you promise me?
She nodded and had tears in her eyes I lifted her up and kissed her.
B-Yes thank you for everything Juggie.Thank you I love you so much.
J-I love you too.
B-You've got the most beautiful voice in the world.
Jb-Mommy!
She picked Jb up and kissed her cheek.
B-Hey baby.
Jb-You can hear me?
B-Yes baby I can and I can't believe it.I love you.
Jb-I love you too.
She gave Betty a big kiss.That was the best day of my life.