Chapter 4

4 months later
Betty's PoV
Today is my birthday but I'm alone Jug has gone on holiday with Jellybean I can't go though because I've got work I've just started running the Riverdale register.I woke up and got breakfast I put a candle on a cupcake then blew it out and made a wish.I then got the mail there was a letter addressed to me.I opened it and started reading.
"Dear Betty,
                        Happy 17th birthday.I just wanted to say that you are the most amazing wonderful person in the universe I know I haven't said it yet.I'm in love with you I love you more than anyone else in the world.You might have never heard me or Jb speak but I still love you so much.I decided for your birthday I'd get you the thing you've always wanted the gift of hearing sorry for sounding like an old ass wizard.I love you Betty Cooper.
                                    From the bottom of my heart Jug."
I was in tears when something else fell out of the envelope a check for $50,000 on the back it read "I've been saving for your surgery.I didn't want you to wait another year." I couldn't believe it he's the nicest person ever I couldn't wait to see him.Then he just walked through the door I ran to him and jumped into his arms and kissed him.
On text
B-I love you too Jug and Tysm for everything.🥰💕✨
Off text
He saw it than hugged me and I kissed him he kissed back.I lifted my legs around his waist and it started to get very intense and heated then we went to my broom closet closet of a bedroom and that was my first time.