Chapter 1

I wrote this a long time ago and I'm just uploading all of my old au's again it's not that good though sorry but give it a read anyway if you want.
________________________________
Betty's PoV
Hi I'm Betty Cooper and I'm going to tell you the story of how I found my true love without even speaking to them.It was 2 years ago I was in Pops and was 16.I sat down with my whiteboard that I have to carry around everywhere so I can write on I never used sight language because I don't want people to have to learn that for me.I ordered a burger and fries I was on my own when s tall raven haired man came up to me he was around the same age as me and really handsome.He said something to me but I didn't know what he was saying.So I pointed to my ear and shook my head then wrote on my whiteboard "I'm deaf".He sat down and took my pen and wrote on a napkin "So?".
(This whole conversation is on paper and the whiteboard)
B-Theres no point of trying to talk to me.
J-Yes there is I can still communicate with you.
I smiled no one ever tried to talk to me before because they say it's to much effort to write things out.
J-What's your no name?
He wrote on yet another napkin.
B-Elizabeth-Betty.U?
J-Jughead.
I drew "😂" on the whiteboard.
J-You're pretty.💕✨
He wrote and drew.I could feel my face going red and I smiled.
B-Thank you.
He took my phone and put his number into it so instead we texted instead of writing stuff down.
Over text
J-You wanna go out in a date with me?💕🥺
B-I would love to but I'm deaf we'll just be on our phones the whole time.You could just go out with my older sister I could set you up she looks quite like me and can actually hear things.Tysm tho you've made me feel special.💕✨❤️
J-No I wanna go out with you because I can tell there is something behind those beautiful eyes and I want to know what's happening with you.Sorry I'm cheesey.Please.
He quivered his lips I smiled and nodded he got up to leave and I hugged him.Then I got a text from him.
On text
J-See you at the bijou we can watch a movie with subtitles tomorrow at 12:00  midday see you there.❤️💕.
B-👍🥰
Off text.
I smiled and went home I couldn't wait.