Chapter 2

Jughead's PoV
After I "spoke" with Betty I went to my house where I was approached by my drunk father.
F-Go to bed!
He screamed I ran to my bedroom and Jellybean was there crying her eyes out she's only three but is scared of everything.I don't blame her though.
Jb-Daddy!
She shouted and jumped into my arms she calls me dad because our real dad never acted like one.
J-Hey baby.
Jb-Daddy can we go to bed?
I nodded she slowly fell asleep curled up in a ball on my chest.I woke up and it was already 11:00 I rushed around getting ready when Jb walked out of my room.
Jb-Daddy can I come please?
She quivered her lip and did the puppy eyes.
J-Fine.
I gave in lifted her up I got in the car put her in the car seat and drove to the bijou.Once I got out of the car I saw Betty she looked beautiful she had a floral dress on she saw me.
B-Hi.
She said I didn't know she could speak but I guess she can but just can't hear.I smiled and waved.I came next to her and Jb crawled onto her lap she pointed to her and shrugged.I texted her.
*On text*
J-My sister but she's basically my daughter.My dads an alcoholic and can't care for us whatsoever so she calls me her dad.
B-Aaw🥺💕
J-What about your family?
B-Well I live on my own my whole family died in a car crash except for my sister Polly.Who lives in New York with her two kids she's a single mom.Your daughter/sister is so cute.
Off text
I smiled at her and she lifted up Jb and we walked into the bijou.We got a family ticket and watched the movie Jb was sleeping in Betty's lap the whole time.We went to dinner and Jb sat in a high chair next to us.
Jb-Mommy.Mommy.
She said waving her hand in Betty's face.
On text
B-What is she saying?
J-"Mommy.Mommy"
B-Oh god she's so sweet.Tell her I can't hear her.
Off text
I took Jb into my lap.
J-Jb that's Betty she can't hear but she can speak through this phone.What do you want to say to her?
Jb-Tell her that she's very very pretty but say it's from you.
J-Why?
Jb-Because you two are cute and I want her to be my mommy.
I texted her that she looked very very beautiful and she looked up at me and smiled and made a love heart with her hands.I leaned across the table and pulled her in and I kissed her she kissed me back.
Jb-Eeew!
I giggled and she smiled.
Jb-Can she be my mommy now?
I texted Betty talking her what Jb said and she smiled and nodded then she took Jb into her arms and kissed her head.Jb sat on Betty's lap and Betty did her hair.Me and Betty spoke about a lot of things over text she told me when she's 18 they're going to give her surgery and she can get her hearing back.She lost it when she was 10 she was in a car accident that made her loose her memory and lost her hearing.I pulled up to her home and she lived in basically a tin can I felt terrible it wasn't fair.I put my hand on her thigh and she smiled at me.
On text
J-Stay at my house my dads with his girlfriend tonight.I just think it's better than you staying here.🥰😘
B-Okay😘
J-I have another question.☺️
B-What?🥰
J-Will you be my girlfriend?💘💕💞✨❤️🥰😘😍
She looked up from her phone smiled and kissed me then she nodded.
Jb-Eeew!
I laughed and we drove to my house.I took a shower and she didn't hear the water running so she accidentally walked in on me.She closed looked me up and down then walked out I smirked.She was lying on my bed wearing one of my shirts playing with her phone.I just had a towel wrapped around my waist I texted her "Look up".She looked up at me and her mouth dropped open.
Over text
B-🥵
J-Lol why don't we get into bed and cuddle?
B-Yh.
Off text
I got into my boxer shorts and laid down next to her I signalled her over to me and she laid her head on my chest and I stroked her thigh and kissed her hair.