Chapter 14.

"Suddenly my eyes are open, and I come to focus on..." Felix was singing again, that butthead. His total admiration, (as he likes to call it, in my opinion he's just purely obsessed, but what can I say right?), towards HURTS was getting on my nerves a bit. We've been listening to this song on repeat for the past 10 minutes.

"Felix, should the goddess help me when I brake the damn thing if you won't put it on shuffle." I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest like a 6-year old who didn't get what he wanted. But it's true, I didn't get what I wanted, and what I wanted was to finish this damn essay for school.

His arms caressed my stomach gently and he hummed, kissing the back of my neck softly where my dirty blonde hair stopped. I need a hair cut, really badly.

Those soft lips of his, taunting my skin was just too much. He knew how to use his body to make me want him like mad. Ugh.

"Come on, I haven't seen you in ages and I just want to take you. I haven't touched you in ages." He whined, and I could feel him pout against my ear. I laughed gently, earning a squeeze on my left hip from his hand that made me squeek. Bastard.

"You've seen me last week, you horn dog."

"What can I say? You make me want you every day, baby."

"Ugh, just stop thinking with your penis for a second and let me finish this. Unless..." I raised my eyebrow at him and smiled sweetly. "...you want to write this essay for English for me?"

He looked bewildered and the little scrunch of his nose made me smile at him once again; what a cutie. I knew he hated writing essays, one of the things that peeved him off the most. Oh and when people talk with their mouth full, or when they burp. But the thing he hated the most was when people disrespected him.

"Erm...I think I'll go and get some food and you can finish this." Felix untangled himself from me and stood up from the bed, walking to the door.

"Thought so!" I shouted behind him when he closed the door to my room.

The little horn dog came back within 30 minutes with a box of pizza which was ordered since he can't cook for shit, and a bottle of Mountain Dew with two glasses. I was just finishing writing the last sentence and...done!

"Okay! I'm all done now and I'm yours!" I said dramatically, saving the work and putting my laptop down on the desk next to my bed. The smell of pizza filled my nostrils and I squeaked in happiness, he got my favourite!

It was a meat feast with jalapeños and BBQ sauce! Spicy, just how I like it. Before I could reach and put my hand on the delicious piece that was just calling my name, I got thrown onto the bed with a person looming over me. Giggling, I pecked his lips.

Felix was such a horn dog; both of his hands were on either side of my face and he was smirking down at me, trapping my hands with his own. Kinky.

"Oh really now?" I could see his eyes changing colour from that deep brown into a pure yellow colour with specks of orange in them, they looked like little fire balls; twinkling with that big, toothy smile of his.

His wolf was in total control and I loved every second bit of it, whenever he came out we would have the most kinkiest and roughest sex anyone has ever heard of. I can't believe he made me like this, I was so innocent! Bah! His tongue licked the crook of my neck, nibbling on my ear and nipping at the soft skin. Ugh.

Felix's rough hands were skimming through my skin, going inside my purple t-shirt and lifting it up a bit. The cold air that was becoming heated up within seconds made me shiver and I cried out in immaculate pleasure when his skilled mouth hit that one spot that made me see stars. Fuck!

"Oh god, just take me already!" I yelled, wrapping my legs around his waist, feeling both of our penises going hard within seconds. My mouth collided with his and I made sure to lick every single part of his sweet mouth; being in control was definitely fun, now I know why he loves it so much.

He stopped; our breathing was coming out in clumps and I giggled, earning a smile from him. Next thing I know I'm being tossed on top of him, his hands un buttoning my jeans.

He was such a horn dog.