Chapter 8.

I love rain; I just love the British weather when I can wear an over sized jumper that my Mum made me, a pair of pyjama pants and my fluffy socks. I never bothered to do anything when days like this came and I would rather spend it reading a book and drinking a cup of Onion&Cheese soup with bread than get out.

My wolf didn't like to get cold either, but he loved the rain as much as I did, as long as we were inside and nice and cozy. Today was a Saturday and everyone was working, meaning it wasn't busy. Some of the kids were visiting their grandparents from other packs, others above the age of sixteen had part time jobs which they attended. It was silent throughout the house. Not that I minded it being like this, I didn't like to have much contact with other people but I wouldn't mind it if my love was here with me, cuddling and saying sweet nothings in my ear.

I just...I loved him so damn much that even thinking about him send butterflies flying around inside of my stomach. Clutching onto my black blanket, I checked my phone to see what time it is.

3:00, he should be out of University right now. This town was small, and the next one over was around 30 minutes drive by car, with a massive mall and one of the best Universities in UK. I picked my phone and dialed his phone number. C'mon, answer your phone.

After three rings, he finally answered. ''Hello?'' I couldn't hear him very well, only the splashes of water and rain. Was he outside?

''Um..Hi, are your classes finished for today?'' I asked him, looking out of the window, it wasn't even late but the clouds were grey, some of them almost black.

''Yeah, I'm just walking to my car right now. Why?'' he asked and I heard a clicking sound, then all the noise to be gone and only his gentle breathing could be heard. I smiled, feeling a little bit confident somehow.

''Want to come over? Barely anyones at home, even Cassie went out to Hannah's so..I was wondering if you and I could..you know...'' I trailed off, feeling embarrassed for even saying this.

He chuckled, making me hide my face in the soft fabric of my hoodie that I was wearing. ''Yes babe, I would love to give you attention today.''

''Mhm...'' I mumbled, feeling my cheeks become even redder with every chuckle that escaped his lips. ''You're so mean to me! Bully!'' I said to him, earning a soft sighn from him.

''I love you.'' he said softly, making me smile back even if he couldn't see it. My heart was doing it's little dancing inside my chest.

''I love you, Felix.'' I said back to him.

''You know...you make me so happy, it's just...'' he paused and I could hear the smile in his voice, the rain could be heard because of the pause and I walked up to my own, sitting on the big window ledge that was made into a mini-in sofa thing.

''Yeah?'' I asked back, just as softly, touching the hard window glass.

''It's unbelievable how such a small person can make me feel so much.'' I chuckled, closing my eyes and putting my forehead against the glass.

''Felix...''

''Yeah?''

''In the evenings before I went to sleep and the mornings in the moment  I woke up...I realized one thing.'' I said to him, opening my eyes to hear thunder without lighting.

''Yeah?''

''I was praying for rain....want to know why?''

''Go on.''

''Because without the bad things, there would never be good."