Chapter 11.

>Justin Clynes as Aurelio.

Felix's POV.

He looked at me with those eyes, the eyes that once showed me love. The same eyes that I used to look at when I made sweet love to him; colour of the most beautiful gem. Now those eyes lacked the emotions that I wanted to see, they were hidden at the very back of his mind, maybe. I couldn't be too sure, maybe they were gone completely.

I didn't want to think about that. It hurt too much to even imagine it, let alone know it's a reality. My whole body earned to touch him, skin against skin with the most innocent intentions.

After all these years, it's finally crystal clear what kind of a man that I've become. No excuse will be able to heal his heart; but I do hope...I hope that one day he'll be able to forgive me. If the goddess is generous enough, I'll be able to forgive myself.

The time will tell what is going to happen.

"Felix?" He asked, scrunching his nose up when the sun hit his right eye. That little action bringing a small, cheeky, smile to my lips.

"Oh yes, shall we get going then?" I asked, putting my tanned hands in the front pockets of my trousers. The same man who sat next to Casper gave me a pointed look; he looked familiar but I couldn't put my hand on why. Maybe I saw him when I found out Casper has come back? My mind is a shatter of thoughts and memories, but something about that white-haired boy screamed at me. I'll have to look into that.

Just ignore him, that twerp has nothing on you. My wolf sneered. He hated new people, especially boys who think they can have what's ours; I couldn't agree with him more on that one.

It was a bit odd for my wolf to utter even a huff, but since Casper came back to our lives he's been happy to give me a few pointers here and there on how to get our mate back. I know I fucked up big time, and the aftermath not only hurt me but my wolf. Leaving Casper was not on my to do list, ever; but thing's happened and I was the one at fault. I couldn't deny that.

That white haired twink had nothing on us. That's what I need to keep telling myself.

Do you think this was a good idea?  I asked my wolf, hearing him bark out a chuckle.

Trust me, of course it has. You'll find out soon enough. He replied.

I must believe in him; I can do that no worries. Beau was all over the place with another child, who I later found out was named Travis. That kid had no filter, it was kind of refreshing to find someone like this; in a way, he reminded me of my best friend Aurelio.

Aurelio was always the one kid in the group who would be the one to tell how it is, no filter just straight up truth. I liked that about him, that's one of the reasons why we became such great friends.  He had no filter and I liked to piss other people off, we made quite a good pair.

"Felix? Felix, are you there?" two boys stood before me, their hands full of tickets they won at the machines. Trevor was the one that got my attention with his hand pulling on my trousers; for some reason Beau would always avoid contact with me, but only physical one. I don't know why it bothered me so much, but when I looked at his deep turquoise eyes I wished that I was the one who was his father. Not some random wolf that Casper was dating when he became pregnant.

I wouldn't mind him calling me dad, father or daddy. I really wouldn't mind; and if Casper ever gives me a chance then I'll be the best dad he ever had.

I already feel like he's my son, there's just something about him that reminds me of myself when I was younger; the way that his hair would fall on his face and it would take him a few seconds to notice so. The way that he looks at people, watching their every step without noticing he does that.