Chapter 16.

>Casper

"You know, thinking about everything...I seriously have no clue how you never get into trouble for sneaking out like that." Felix said, his fingers were gently running against my scalp in a soothing motion. It was relaxing in a way, but the sparks were making me feel giddy and tickling my head when he did that.

I hummed quietly and arched my back to get a better look of his face, taking his hand in my own and kissing the tips of his fingers. Felix smiled at me, one of those cute little smiles of his and the miniature stubble that was an absolute joke on his skin was still there. I told him so many times to just get rid of it, but he never liked being without it and I didn't ask why. It wasn't my body, but while kissing or having sex it always was in the way when he scratched me with it. At first I liked it, it was sexy in a way but now it was just getting in the way of everything.

"Hmmm....normally I tell them I'm going to see some friends on the other side of the town and they never ask. I guess they trust me." My body moved on its own and I sat on his lap, feeling his hands on my hips as he squeezed them and looked me right in the eyes. I put my right hand on his neck and pecked his lips, only once. The stubble was getting too long and I swear to the goddess, if he thinks of growing a beard, and wanting to kiss me when that puddle of pubic hair is stuck to his jaw then it's not happening.

I stared at him and he stared at me back, tilting his head to the side in confusion. I smiled at him and pecked him once again, putting my head on his shoulder and my hands on his chest. The sound of his heart bumping against his chest relaxed me as well.

"I was thinking, and don't take it the wrong way, okay?"

"Um..okay." Felix asked warily with his left hand leaving gentle strokes on my back.

"I was thinking...how about we just tell everyone, or just our parents? I mean, what's so wrong about this? We can't lie to them forever." My voice was quiet, and I was afraid of bringing this subject up but it had to be talked about otherwise this relationship won't work out and I'm not going to be someone's secret forever.

I will need to get married, and produce the next heir to the throne, but so will Felix and I don't see myself with anybody else but him. The whole thing was slowly messing up with my head, and even lying to my parents was putting a strain on my relationship with them- I've always been straightforward with them about everything and this thing that I have with Felix was crushing the trust I have with my parents...or had, since I've told them so many lies.

It's not like I want everyone to know, just our parents, and they won't mind. At least I don't think they will mind, I mean, our fathers have been friends with one another since they were pups so telling them wouldn't be a massive surprise and maybe, even maybe it would benefit both of our packs since the two of us are the Alpha's.

Felix stopped stroking my back, my eyes automatically squeezed themselves without my permission; his heart beat was still the same, but as an Alpha with more experience than me, it was obvious that he was used to calming his heart beat in case an enemy could feel it.

I know I am digging myself a grave right now, and that the spur of confidence is slowly leaving me but I just have to know, the curiosity of his answer is stronger than the regret I will have later.

His hand was restoring the stroking and the breath that I didn't know I was holding came out in a clump, making my eyes open themselves and look at him. Felix was already looking at me, and the other hand touched my cheek softly. Come on, say something.

"Felix?" I asked slowly, my heart was beating over the top and I knew he could feel it because his expression relaxed itself and he kissed me softly, like he never kissed me before. The kiss made my toes curl, and my heart beat to slow down to gentle bump's; there was no tongue, there was no groping but his lips moving against my own in their own little rhythm.

The brown-eyed man left my lips with his own and put his head on my shoulder, hugging me gently.

"Okay, I'll tell mine tomorrow, and then we can meet up later on okay?"

I smiled up at him and nodded.

"Okay."