Chapter 10.

Lessons always bored me, I would just go to my own little world and just dream like a love struck teenager. I was just so damn lucky to have him it was surreal, especially the things that he did for me and how he never wanted anything in return; the times where a simple kiss or a thank you EVEN a smile was enough for him after a romantic dinner, a date or the times where he showered me with presents.

Whenever my parents were having a pack BBQ and invited the Starke family, I would stick to Felix like glue, no joke. I couldn't explain it myself, especially as a seven year old who just wanted to be around his big brother who later turned out to be his mate. The nights I spend when the time came for my sixteenth birthday were the most tiring, always wishing that he was my mate, the one that the Goddess destined to be with me. Ah, I can just laugh at all the childish attempts to see if he was gay, bisexual or pansexual.

The night I cried for the first time just drilled itself to my mind like an itch which you couldn't get rid of. I was thirteen and just getting ready for Felix's sixteenth birthday party, the day that he will finally find his mate. The endless nights I prayed that it was me, that maybe FINALLY the heavens will open up and overal madness will take place. But, I have obviously prayed the wrong way.

''Come on, Casper, we don't want to be late.'' my mother yelled, putting on her gold earings that complimented her flawless skin and the messy bun that she had made from her blond hair. I helped her put some strands that fell inside the bun and smiled at her, patting her back.

''Yeah yeah, you said that ten minutes ago and Cassie is still not done with her make-up.''

''I heard that you mong!'' my twin yelled from her bedroom, followed by her cussing under her breath as some things fell.

''Language!'' the tall man said, kissing my mother's cheek and spraying a few tokes of his cologne. The blonde woman giggled and pecked him gently, making me fake gag which earned me a slap on the head from my sister.

''Shush you, they're in love. You simply don't know what a romance is.'' said my taller twin, for now. She hit puberty before me, curse her female hormones. I stuck my tongue at her.

''Stuck your tongue at me one more time and I will cut it so hard you will know what a period feels like.'' That made me internally gag, ew.

''Ew!'' I said it out loud, touching my tongue subconsciously. Cassie rolled her eyes at me, which were covered in black mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. She didn't have to do much, because let's face it, she got her beauty after my mother and I don't want to sound too..clingy or mommas boy but the woman who gave birth to me was beautiful.

''Come on kids, calm down now. Oh shit, we will be late.'' father said, earning a smack from my mum who was putting his tie up properly.

Felix's birthday was the most prestigues, I blame his family since they were the ones who liked to show off most of the time with the amount of money they had since they were more of the richer pack in UK. We got to his house-more like some kind of a mansion or a palace- in fifteen minutes, thank Goddess people were pilling up just now.

Women and girls were wearing beautiful dresses and the men...damn, if I knew guys would look so hot in suits I would take a camera with me to film everything. Just..mouth watering I tell you. But nobody could compare to Felix, oh no. He looked just so fucking yummy I could just ravish him on the spot, curse my teenager hormones.

I think you should come down or your little dude will stand up. My wolf said, making me blush and look down to make sure that everything was okay.