Chapter Twenty - Four

I know it seems like it's dragging, which it kind of is, but it's dragging for a reason.

Everything that happens, every little thing that happens, from just someone appearing in the story, someone saying something, people having an argument, it's all there for a very important reason. A VERY IMPORTANT REASON.

But sadly, I really can't say. But what happens in the end is really going to blow your minds. Literally.

Please enjoy, and there will be some good stuff coming up soon in the next chapters that will please to Derek and Drake fans.

And sorry this chapter is kind of late.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!

DON”T SKIP!!!

MUST TELL!!!!!

ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO SKIP THIS AUTHORS NOTES AND ASK QUESTIONS I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!

My postings will be kind of late cause I'll be busy with school and all that. I'm entering a writing contest and it's due by February 25, so I hope you guys can understand.

And then chapter after this is pretty awesome, so you better read and vote if you want it.

Chapter Twenty – Four - Celeste

-------------------------------

I was a jumble of nerves as I pulled on my knights uniform that Monday.

How would Derek react when I saw him again. I was still his knight, and I had to go protect him wherever he went. Today was Monday, and it was back to business until Saturday.

When I entered the hallway, you'd think it would be kind of moody and silent, to match my mood, but it wasn't.

It was so lively, and that was quite strange. And then I remembered that people were still here because of the Winter Party. A frown appeared on my face as I walked through the hallway. Everyone seemed to have some enthusiastic mood, like they had no care in the world. It's the like the universe was mocking me.

When I got to Derek's room, he wasn't waiting, so I knocked on the door.

“Derek, it's me. Celeste. Are you in here?”

There was no response, and my frown grew further. Was he giving me the silent treatment.

“Derek?”

Placing my hand on his doorknob, I slowly twisted it to the side, to find that it was unlocked. Slowly, I pushed it open, and warily stepped inside. He could have been changing or something...

But instead, I found the room empty.

“Derek?” I called out again. Carefully, I maneuvered myself around his room until I came upon his desk. A note had been folded and left there. My name had been scrawled on the top. Picking it up, I unfolded it and read the print inside.

You don't need to follow me around today. Today can be a break day for you, so don't worry about me. I hope you're fine with this.