Chapter Nine

9/29/14

I got my Biology paper back. Got an A minus. I guess that's good enough. Talia says that she might move out and live on campus. Her dad got a promotion and can afford it now.

10/13/14

Talia and Alex left for Columbus Day weekend. Mackenzie and Mom flew here. Greg was on a business trip. As always. I think he's cheating. But he's paying my college tuition, so I'll keep my mouth shut. For now.

10/19/14

Alex has a new girlfriend. Her name is Hailey. She's pretty. She doesn't like me. I don't like her either. Talia likes her, but Talia likes everybody. Mackenzie transferred schools yesterday.

10/24/14

Professor Rowan held me back after classes today. He's only twenty five. Who knew twenty five year olds could be such creeps. He kept touching my arm. I don't like his class anymore.

11/1/14

I saw Josh again. I listened to Mackenzie's advice. I was leaving work and he was leaving a game store with a couple of guys. They cat called me. It was disgusting. He said hi and I said hi back. He asked for my number. I didn't want to give it to him. I did anyway.

11/2/14

Hailey broke up with Alex and he blamed me. He said that he couldn't be around me anymore. He said that I was replacing Dana and ruining every new relationship he had. I didn't know boys were this cruel.

11/5/14

Hailey and Alex got back together under one condition.

I had to move out of the apartment.

---

bam ok here's a little filler chapter bc i can't think of anything to do. these are all journal entires written by maddie. hope you like!

15 comments and 20 votes for more!