Moon Goddess

You three where close to the rogue pack's place. It means, close to the moon goddess cave. You wanted to go but Xion stopped you:
  - Wait. It's dinner soon. All of them will be gone. Let's just wait a bit longer. Did you put the uncooked deer where I said to put?
J - Yes, I did.
X - Good. It's should be any minute now,- after a minute or two all the werewolves started to run to one direction. When you didn't smell any of them close you all started to run to the cave.

   You were deep in to the cave when there were three paths. Xion suddenly vinced but when you turned you saw a wall. You got scared, but something said to keep going so you didn't wait any longer and started to search for them.

Jungkook p.o.v

   Xion suddenly vinced and I turned to him. His shirt was all bloody. I looked at the ground and got nervous. His blood patterns were leading to him. Then I looked for Y/N but she was gone! Xion looked around and said:
  - One, we are screwed, second, there were three paths and now only two that means Y/N got in to the one that disappeared.
  - Why did it disappear!?
  - Keep quiet. I think moon goddess wants her to be alone.
  - But you yourself-
  - Yes, she doesn't speak but she guides us where we have to go in this cave. Now go. Leave me here. If you go now you both will probably live, so-
  - It's three of us or nothing. Believe me, if Y/N wouldn't be my mate and changed me I would gladly leave you here right now, I probably wouldn't be even here but now I have Y/N and that's who I am right now so let's go. There are two paths. If we are lucky they won't find us,- I ripped my shirt and covered his wound to not leak any blood but before that I licked his wound.
  - Jungkook-
  - Shhh, now let's go. We don't have much time.

Your p.o.v

   You were running and running when out of no where you were near a pond. Besides the pond there was a tree and on one of the trees benches there sat a woman. You went closer and got stunned by her beauty. She had really long jet black hair, ocean blue eyes, her skin was really fair and smooth looking. In other words, she was gorgeous. You got on your one knee and said:
  - Nice to meet you, moon goddess.
  - Hello there, my child.
  - I feel that my mate is scared so I will go right to the deal. Moon goddess, please give Xion a mate and please take the curse from my family away. I don't want my children to die.
  - You are really selfish, Y/N. I gave this gift to your family and now you are calling it a curse. That's really ungrateful!
  - Understand us, moon goddess! We are losing our children! We are losing our family!
  - I'm losing my children every day! Will someone understand me!- you got shocked. You looked at the moon goddess. She was crying.
  - I'm sorry, moon goddess... But if you gave me this gift to protect everyone that is important to me, then it isn't working!? How, when I can't even save my own children!?

Jungkook's p.o.v

   I and Xion got to the end of the cave. I saw how much Xion was in pain but I had to cover his mouth for them not to hear us. The other rogues were already in the cave, wanting fresh flesh. Suddenly Xion's wound somehow again opened and he winced. We stopped breathing. Then we heard legs getting closer to us. I transformed into my wolf form and got ready to protect Xion.