Fire

You ran to your house. Your pack village was on fire. Your little chubby legs ran as fast as they could. Rogues attacked your village when your father with Alpha and his Beta were outside of there land.
    Finally your reached your house. It was safe, or you thought so. You heard how things in your house were falling, breaking. You understood that your mom all alone is fighting the rogues. She was different from your father. She was small, thin, but still very strong! Not waiting a minute you tried opening the door. They opened but what you saw broke your heart. One of the rogues held your lifeless mother by her neck. She saw you and spoke her last words:
     - I love both of you, with my whole heart. I will watch you from above,- and the rogue broke her neck. You started to scream.
     That rogue with four more saw you and wanted to kill you too, but one of them saw your eyes changing and shouted to others:
    - She's his daughter and her eyes started to change, we should run!- they immediately left. Your anger went down when you didn't see them anymore and was replaced with sadness. Your dead mom's head was resting on your small chubby tight. Tears were pouring like waterfall. After some minutes your father was there. When he saw his mate dead he fell on his knees and walked like that to you two. He hugged you, but what your dad didn't know that you felt his wolf's sorrow. He was hopeless. You knew that now he won't be as strong as he was because when you lose your mate you lose half of yourself. Your father would have died if not you. Only a fruit of two mates can keep his parent alive when his mate dies.
     You remembered your mother's last words and said them:
    - Her last words were, I love both of you, with my whole heart. I will watch you from above.
     - I see that your wonderful mother did kill a few rogues. She was an impressive woman. Now let's go. Everything is okay now.
    - It's my fault. If I were quicker I would have saved her. They ran from me. Why am I so slow!? Why!? Why am I so fat!?
     - Y/N, it's not true. You are special! You are just too young. When you will be older you will see that you have everything that a wolf would want to have.
     - But I needed it now! If...
     - It's not your fault flower. It's not. Your mom is really proud of you. Even if you are only 7. Like mom said she loves us and will watch over us that we would be safe and happy. Now let's bring your mom to our Alpha,- you nodded. He held your mother in bridal way and headed out. You went besides him.
     When you were at Alphas door the Luna opened them. When she saw her best friend dead she fell on her knees and started to cry. Not long after Alpha showed and you saw few tears in his eyes what wasn't comman with Alphas. Your father spoke:
    - Let's not make a big ceremony. You know how she wanted a peaceful funeral. Let's be just us four.
     - I can smell that she is a hero. She killed at least 5 of the rogues,- you interrupted Luna:
     - She killed 7 of them, and I am just a useless child.
      - Y/N, my little flower how many times should I say that it's not your fault.
      - You can deny it, but I know the truth,- tears again started to form inside your eyes.
     - Little Y/N, hear your Luna out. You are a small pup. What happened isn't your fault. Moon goddess wanted to take your mom that she could watch over you. So don't ever again say things like that, okay?
     - Yes my Luna,- she smiled to you.