Heat ⚠️

It was a new morning. Jungkook had to do some stuff so he wasn't home. You felt strange for some reason, but you didn't care about it and went to the bathroom. After a quick shower you went to eat breakfast. No one was home so you peacefully did everything you needed.
    The strange feeling didn't vanish but became worse. You started to feel hot and your body started to hurt. With every second you started to need your mate more and more. You felt scared and needy. You sat on the sofa and tried to hold the pain, but it was useless.
    After few hours Taehyung opened the doors. When he saw you his eyes became dark and he started to go to you. Your wolf told you to run away and you tried but the pain didn't let you move fast. Taehyung got a grip of you. You begged:
     - Taehyung, please let me go,- Taehyung already leaned to kiss you but something threw him to another side of the room. You saw Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook wanted to kill Taehyung but Jimin stopped him breathing deeply:
     - Don't Jungkook. Y/N is in her heat. Get her away from wolves that don't have mates like us.
     - What do you mean she's in heat?
     - Just touch her and get her to the room. Then you will know. Now faster Taehyung is knocked out but it effects me...,- Jungkook went straight to you and when he touched you you both moaned. His eyes became all dark with lust and he ran to your room with you in his arms. You tried your best not to moan.
     You got to the room. Jungkook threw you on the bed and locked the door. As he was done with the doors he ripped his clothes. You wanted it to happen but were scared at the same time. Jungkook came to you and ripped your clothes too. He started to adore you. You tried covering you body but he started to growl and pinned your arms above your head:
     - Don't you even dare to cover your amazing body!- he didn't even warn you and slammed himself into you. You screamed both from pleasure and pain. He didn't wait and went ruthly. Soon all the pain faded and when Jungkook felt that he inserted his fangs into your skin. You sreamed but he just quickened his peace. Before he could come you took the lead and got on top of him. He smirked both at your dominant side and at the job that he had done on your neck. You quickly went close to his neck and bitted his neck too. He held his pain and just enjoyed you bouncing on him. You were done and Jungkook made you stand on your fours. He again bitted you mark but it didn't hurt. It's opposite, felt good. You started to moan even more.
     You both were close and finally you both reached and both came. He then collapsed on you and kissed you.
       - Finally you are mine forever. It was amazing Y/N. I won't wait for your next heat to do this again,- you blushed and hitted him slightly. He laughed and said. - How am I so lucky to have you,- and he started to cuddle with you. You were so happy. He then got above you and said:
     - Do you like your mark on me? Because I am dying for mine,- you kissed his lips and said:
     - It's suits you really well and I definitely like it. Now go to sleep. We have training tomorrow.
      - No, tomorrow it's a free day too and I didn't invent it. You can ask Jimin tomorrow.
     - I will.