Injured Boy

You again were going through the book and suddenly your eyes went wide. You shouted:
  - JUNGKOOK, COME HERE IMMEDIATELY!!!!- He ran with all his speed to you from the kitchen, because he was doing both of you breakfast. He opened the doors and asked:
  - What happened, love!?
  - I think I found how to get in touch with a moon goddess!
  - Are you serious right now!?
  - Of course I am!!
  - Spill the beans, love!!- you showed him the book and he said:
  - But to get to that place is nearly impossible...
  - I don't care. I will go there, even if it means that I can lose my life.
  - You won't, because I'm going to protect you.
  - Of course, my big alpha will protect me,- you kissed his forehead.

  The packs alpha came to both of you and said woried:
  - Are you sure you don't want any assistance?
Y - No, it will be easier to not be seen when there will be only us two.
A - I don't want to be seen as cruel or something, but isn't it a bit careless? You alpha Jungkook I think should head home. This may cost more lives then one if one of you dies...
J - Are you-!
A - I'm not saying to leave your mate alone to die, I'm just-
J - I am coming with her and that's final. We will survive, or at least one of us will.
Y - Jungkook is right. With this curse help I will protect Jungkook,- and with that you both left for your another journey.

   After long running you finally reached rogue land. You stepped carefully to the different area and started to walk.
   About three hours later you got really tired. Jungkook saw that and insisted to stop. You agreed. It was already pretty late. Jungkook had to be taking the patrol but he was really tired so you, without him noticing put him to sleep. You were tired but something didn't let you sleep. Suddenly you heard something moving. You carefully put Jungkook's head down that was on your lap and got up to see what was moving. You knew you were in a dangerous place but something was calming you down.
   You looked closer and saw a boy! You saw that he was ingured so you carefully got closer to him. He was bleeding badly and because of that when he saw you he couldn't do anything. You definitely saw some fear in his eyes but you got your hands behind your back. And showed your neck so he could smell your sent.
   His eyes went wide and he lost his consciousness. You quickly turned to your wolf form and started to lick his wound. It was deep and it definitely didn't heal properly only with help of your saliva. You carefully got him in your arms and carried to your small camp that was close. Close to him you found a herb that covers sent so you got some of it and made a circle around three of you and went to sleep too.