Argument

Your p.o.v

Jungkook kissed you. You were in a huge shock. The air that was in your lungs reached it's limits so you started to push Jungkook away. Somehow you managed to get few words out:
- Jungkook, air, dying!- he heard your faint words and let you go. You pantted hard. Jungkook giggled and helped to stand up. You finally got your breath back and spoke.
- Jungkook, are you sure about your decision? I am fat, ugly, people in village don't like me.
- Don't you dare to say that you are ugly or fat! You are pretty and fluffy!
- But you said those words back in the day before knowing that I am your mate.
- I never thought that way. I said those words to get your attention. More like I wanted others to see you too, but only now I understand that i was wrong in choosing this option. I always liked you but I didn't want that because others started to hate you, I thought I have to do the same too. I am really sorry Y/N and I mean it. Do you know how I felt when I read that paper that you left. I felt that my whole world is crushed,- your tears got there way out.
- Then why did you come back drunk and with other females sent on you? Do you know how hurt I felt?
- I was hurt. My wolf was too. I couldn't bear the fact that you care more for those pups then for me. I felt left, lonely and I wanted some comfort from a female.
- Jungkook, you got back with lipstick all over you. My wolf started to cry badly. That's why I asked you to reject me,- he got on his knees and hugged your waist:
- Y/N, please, forgive me! I know that I'm a folish wolf and nothing more, but I can't live without you! If you could reject me I would have killed your second chance mate if you had one. I just hate when you are not around me and are with other male wolves.
- How do you know about me couldn't reject you!?
- I was at you father house and he already kinda knew about the rejection thing so he had prepared me a small note,- you looked to the side. Tears still leaving your eyes. He stood up and started to wince like a puppy. He took your hands in his. You looked at him, your mate instinct as Luna's too got the hold of you. He was looking at you with his puppy eyes and said:
- Y/N, let's go home. I miss you,- you gave in and started to follow him, but luck wasn't on your side. Your body was weak. You only got your foot to move and ground met you. Jungkook picked you in his arms and started to carry you.
- You shouldn't carry me, I'm too heavy. You can get hurt.
- No never. Y/N, don't forget that I am a future Alpha. I have more power then a normal wolf and you aren't so heavy,- with that he kissed your nose. You cheeks got red and Jungkook just cutely smiled at you when he saw that. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

You eyes opened and you saw your mate looking at you. He smiled when he saw you open your eyes. He immediately kissed you cheek and greeted:
- Good morning, my fluffy bear.
- Good morning,- He started to cuddle you and you did the same because it felt so good. The guy couldn't stop kissing your face. You started to laugh from ticklish sensation.
- Jungkook, stop~ it tickls~
- I won't~,- and he got back to his business.