IMPORTANT LESSON

I just want to thank all those readers who reached in this point of the story. This is the second installment of my first series. I appreciate the time you guys spent to read my story and I hope, you guys could support my other stories too.

The journey of Amber is based from the author's trait. I'm a huge liar. Who's not lying anyway? Lahat tayo may tinatago. This story is a part of me that I can't tell to people. I did terrible things and lied to cover it up. This is me and I don't want you to be like me.

Lying is something we can never avoid. Maliit na pagsisinungaling man or malaki, masama pa rin iyon. They said white lies are not as bad as full lies, but it's still lying. Hindi pa rin tama.

Now, why am I saying this? It's okay to lie. Lying is a part of life. Just a part, okay? Not your life. Huwag mong gawing kasinungalingan ang buong buhay mo.

Lying that you're okay.

Lying that you're happy.

Lying just to cover-up something.

Lying to protect someone.

It's okay, but over doing something is not. Lahat ng sobra, masama, hindi ba? What's not okay is continuously lying to yourself and to the people around you.

Don't live in lies.

Reveal my soul is now finished. Amber Canary and Caden Lienzo are now signing off! See you on my next story!

Your lovely author,
𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔸
𝕏𝕆𝕏𝕆

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ENDED - February 12, 2021