Official Character Profile: Angela Jectra

Character Creator: Kaizo/Christain
Name: Angela Jectra
Nickname: "Pathfinder", Ann (Ann is typically only used by Stiller)
Age: 17
Gender: girl
Height: 6'1
Grade: 3
Sexual Orientation: straight
Average GPA: B's and A's
Classes of interest: PE, Science(Physics), Mathematics
Classes of disinterest: none

Relationships:
Roommates with Carta, Childhood friends with Stiller.
•Social Status: Known around school for her athletic skills and sports ability

Personality:
Calm, easygoing, upbeat.
•Morals: Will throw hands if she sees fit, will interject if someone's being a dick. Willing to break rules so long as nobody gets hurt.
•Like and Dislikes:  Enjoys athletics, horror, comics and manga. Dislikes people who can't take a hint or won't mind their own business.

Backstory:
Grew up being friends with Stiller, both of them partcipate in athletic programs, typically on the same team if possible, (sometimes not allowed). If theyre on opposing teams, they can get pretty heated trying to beat out each other.

Ability/(Physical) Attribute/Base:  ability
Description: Her power is the ability to predict the path of a moving object. Any moving projectile or item in her field of vision, she knows what path it will follow, even if it changes direction. This is almost as a sixth sense, and like any sense, she needs to be able to concentrate to actually use it. This means, so long as she can keep her composure, she's able to dodge or intercept any object cast at her.
•Looks: Her hair is short and dark blue, her eyes are dark green. She often wears black gloves, even with her uniform.

Pictures:
•Uniform

Pictures: •Uniform

•Casual