Chapter 8

Chapter 8

[({RECAP])}

Mason and I were on the phone for one hour until I told Mason that I had to go. Not that I was bored of talking to him. But Fiona was already asleep and also snoring.

“See you tomorrow Mason.”

“Sleep tight, Princess”

I smiled at his last comment and quickly changed my clothes and jumped in the bed beside Fiona. I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on the floor laughing like a drain. Tears were rolling their way down my cheeks. I couldn’t stop laughing. With this sight in front of me, to stop laughing was an impossible mission. I tried gasping for breaths, but couldn’t get any to fulfill my lungs. My face was red as a tomato, if not even more. I never thought that laughing so hard can make you feel like or even look like this.

Wondering what was wrong with me? Well, remember when Fiona said that we were to rehearse on Friday, before my date? I thought she was just joking, but turned out to be she wasn’t. Not even the slightest bit. We woke up around 11 a.m. She told me that she will quickly go grab something from her house and come back.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs to grab something to eat. While marching up the stairs, the door bell rang. Why now Fiona, Couldn’t you come a bit earlier? I groaned silently, I was half way up the stairs. I didn’t want to go back and then go up stairs again. UGHH, guess I don’t have a choice. I thought.

I turned on my feet and took two stairs at a time, but at a snail's pace so the sandwich won’t find its way down to the floor. Successfully, I reached to the ground; I opened the door for Fiona.

I don’t know why she decided to go back to her house. It’s not about changing her clothes. She knows she can take anything from me. But to my surprise she came back with a big black suitcase. I cocked my eyebrows at her in confusion.

“What’s up with this?” I asked curiously.

“Good morning to you too.” She narrowed her eyes at me.

I narrowed my eyes back at her. I have a feeling that this won’t be good. She was walking till she reached the staircase with the suitcase rolling behind her. She suddenly stopped and turned to face me.

“What are you waiting for? Come and help me get this upstairs to your room.”

“What's in there anyway?”

“Wait until we go upstairs. It’s a surprise. Now leave that thing that doesn’t even look like a proper sandwich and move your lazy ass a little bit to get this upstairs.”

I finally gave up on my sandwich. Looks like I’m not going to eat at all.

We got to my room after the struggle to get the suitcase upstairs. Fy kept yelling that I was pushing and going too fast, and I retorted back at how slow she was going. Don’t get the wrong idea; I know what a dirty mind you all might have. (A/N: No Offence Guys!)

She closed the door and I settled on my bed looking at Fy in confusion.

She started back at me but with a smirk plastered on her face. “Are you ready?”

“Seriously, Fy. What is going on? What do you have in there? Please don’t tell me that you killed someone and you don’t know what to do with the dead body.” I joked.