Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Well..Obviously this is my first book EVER! And Honestly I’m kind of freaking out, and I have no idea why!! So all I'm asking from you is your Support!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAPPY READING ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the school year. As always I was in the  crappy yellow school bus going home as my dad was too busy to pick me up. And why didn't I have a car? Cause I lived in a ‘democratic’ country that when you only reach the age of 18, then you can have your driving license. So yeah, it sucks pretty much!

Well here I was on the bus drive with my best friend Fiona, who anyone could wish for, which apparently, was babbling about a guy in the school that had recently asked me out but  of course my answer was… No!

“I already told you, Fy, I’m not going to go out on this date, because it’s no use. It’s nonsense.” I exclaimed.

“Are you stupid? The hottest guy in school asked you out and all he got from you is a NO! Do you even have a brain” she screamed loudly that I even thought I was so not going to be able to hear anymore.

Well my best friend thought I was an idiot because I just rejected Cole, the hottest guy I had ever seen. And YES I’m admitting that he is Hot but that doesn’t mean that I was going to go on this date. I don’t want to date anyone yet. I don’t want to hurt my fragile heart just yet!

“Fiona, you know that I have my rules and I play them well. When I say I'm not going on the date then I'm not! And what got being stupid into this?”

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you Nikkie. Just go on this one single date for me please?!” She pleaded.

“Why are you dying for me to go on this date? Why particularly this one? Did Cole like pay you into this?”

She squirmed in her seat and let out a small cough; picking on her nails while sneakily stealing a glance at me.

“YOU DIDN’T!!”

“He didn’t pay me into this but…..”

“But, what?”

“He said he’ll make this as a double date and he’s getting his friend Bryce with him” She looked at the ceiling of the bus with hope in her eyes.

She settled in her seat facing the front with a sigh.

“So you want me to say yes so you can practically go out with Bryce?”

“Maybe…” and there she went giving me those puppy-dog eyes that she knew that I couldn’t resist.

“Okay... Fine. Just one date but if things don't work out with Bryce don’t blame me!”

“Oh my god, Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much. I love you sooo much.” She gave me a tight hug that I couldn’t even breathe.

“Fy…I….Can’t…..Bre…athe!”

“Oh I’m so sorry! I just can’t believe that you finally said yes”

“Don’t worry, you owe me big time!” I threw her one last smile.