Chapter 6

Chapter 6

This Chapter is Dedicated To my BestFriend <3

I Love You!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{([RECAP])}

Mason Duke: I know it’s a bit too stupid and fast but I think I like you.

Me: WOOAAAH! Where did this one come from? Hold one there big boy. I haven’t even met you yet.

Mason Duke: Then what are we waiting for? Meet me at Oasis Restaurant next Saturday at 6 pm.

Me: WoW! You really are eager.

Mason Duke: Call it whatever you want! Yes or No??

I really was panicking right now, not having any single idea on what do I tell him. But then uncontrollably I sent him the next 3 words.

Me: Meet you there!

I quickly signed out of Facebook not wanting to know what he will say. I was panicking right now not knowing what to do. Do I just go out and see him? Or would I just not show up? No Nikkie, you are stronger than this. You are not that kind of a girl. You said yes, then keep your words. Man up! I heard this damned voice at the right back side of my head lecturing me. I really need to think this over again. And what I really need right now is a nice hot relaxing shower.

I jogged towards my bathroom, turned and locked the door. While striping of my clothes I was thinking about all the recent events. I was moving soon and I have no control of stopping this from happening. And I can’t stay mad at my parents forever. At some point either they will apologize or I will.

But I can see that this point is very far away. So I don’t have to worry about it. Why is it far away? Well, the only thing that I inherited from both my parents was my stubbornness. I won’t go and apologize and neither will they. So it’s a win-win situation. And it’s not like I’m desperate. I am physically there but not mentally there.

But wait. If I’m leaving, then why was I going out with Mason? Why would I go out with him even though I’m leaving so soon? But he doesn’t know I am leaving yet but do I tell him? What would he say or do if I tell him? Well maybe I can just keep it for myself for now, but when the right time comes I will tell him.

But when will this right time come? And how do I know that this time is the right time? I groaned loudly that I heard the echo of my groan.

I stepped inside the shower letting the hot relaxing water all over every single part of my body. I closed my eyes trying to enjoy this calming sensation and trying to shut the talking voice that keeps on making me think of everything right when all I wanted to do was relax, chill and forget for a while. I stayed like this for what felt like ages.

A knock on the door made me snap out of my relaxing session. I groaned silently. I don’t want to face any of my family members right now. So I decided not to answer. I thanked my luck for making me lock the door before getting inside the shower.

Then I heard the knock again but this time was more firmly and louder. It was directly followed by some banging on the door. I cussed under my breath.

“WHAT??” I snapped at whoever was annoying the hell out of me.

There was no reply only a muffled sound of laughter. I then knew who this person was. Who else could it be?

I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel tightly around my body. As I just unlocked the door I was tackled by someone. I started to laugh the shit out of my life.