Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A/N:

Don’t forget to Fan,VoteAndSpread :)

----------------------------------------------

Mason Duke: How've you been??

Me: I'm fine and you?

Mason Duke: I'm doing great. So... you're back from Egypt??

Me: yeah :) just came back a couple of days ago.

Mason Duke: So.. how about we play a little game just to get to know each other better?

Me: plz don’t tell me it's the 20 questions one!!

Mason Duke: :/ how did u know and why not? I want to know you better and I think this is the best way.

Me: Okay fine!

Mason Duke: You start!! :D

Me: No...You’re the one who suggested the game, you should start!!

Mason Duke: I’m the guy! And as they say... “Ladies first " ;)

Me: Do you know that they used to say this at wars? so they make them stand in the front row and face the enemy. not only that but also to check out their asses. Conceited jerks aren't they?? /:)

Mason Duke: LoL!! Well who wouldn't?? :p I'm just joking :D

Me: you better be! xP. So on behalf of all women in the whole world I request you to start this game. :)

Mason Duke: okay fine! 1st question.. you think I'm HOT right?? ;)

Me: you are such a conceited, big-headed, narcissistic, egotistic jerk. -.- ask appropriate questions or I swear I'm going to block someone right now :D.

Mason Duke: hahhaahhahahahah, I wish I can see your expression right now!! that would be priceless!! Oh God!! hahaahaah!!

Me: so am I supposed to laugh or what? Cause let me get this straight.. this is so NOT funny! -.-

Mason Duke: I'm sorry :D I was just kidding :D. Here is the real question! .... Are you ready??

Me: ready than ever! *rolling my eyes*

Mason Duke: LoL! okay so, what kind of music do you listen to?? And who is your favorite singer?

Me: I kind of listen to everything except the metallic shit (A/N: No offence to those who like Metallic Music guys :) ). And my favorite singer is not only one person. I will list my top 5

1. Adele.

2. Maroon 5.

3. Simple plan.

4. Eminem.

5. Chester See. And btw he is a YouTube singer you should check him out! (A/N: Go check him out guys. He is simply amazing :3)

Mason Duke: yeah I heard of him. But I didn't really see any of his videos but I will check him out later and I agree with you on Adele and Eminem. They’re totally awesome. Now it's your turn. :D

Me: mmmmm let me think..... How old are you again? :D

Mason Duke: I'm 18 turning 19 on May the third. And that is not considered as a question cause I already told you that when we talked for the very first time! :)

Me: well seems like you have a good memory! Ok to test your memory, when did we first talk?

Mason Duke: the 5th of July :D. Don’t start with the memory game cuz I will kick some asses. And what the hell is wrong with all your questions, can’t you think of a question that makes sense??

Me: okay fine... how many girlfriends have u ever had??

Mason Duke: now that's what I like more... ;) i had only two girlfriends.

Shocked aren’t you??

Me: You have no idea. I thought you were the player one because you have the looks and all but turns out to be a whole different thing.

Mason Duke: :)... okay now it's my turn. Most embarrassing moment?

Me: OH my God! you don't wanna know that.

Mason Duke: No Not at all. i'm the one who asked so this means i do want know!! -.-

Me: okaay.. so there was this one day in school. I hate going to public toilets including the school ones. So the only first time that it was an emergency and I had to. I headed inside and knocked on one stall but heard no answer so I opened the door and was surprised with my history teacher inside the bathroom. i just muttered a sorry and ran away. to my surprise the door wasn't even locked and I knocked on the door but she didn’t answer!

Mason Duke: LoL that is a one embarrassing moment.

Me: okay my turn... why did u break up with ur Exes?

Mason Duke: well the first one was my high school girlfriend and we lasted for 2 years and a half. After senior year we both headed separate ways. and the second one was that clingy one and we only dated for 5 months or something but I couldn’t take it anymore.

Me: Oh! okay :) ... sorry g2g now ttyl :)

*logout*

I turn off my laptop and turned to check what time it is. It's 9 pm already!! I pull out my phone dialing Fiona's number. She left while mason and I were chatting, she said her mom called and asked her to head home right away as there was some kind of a family meeting.

I could even tell that Fy looked nervous. Those family meetings never turned out to be pleasant at all. And apparently we also have a family meeting.

 Weird! isn't it?, I thought to myself.

What's going on with both families? Fy's family was good friends with mine. We, as a whole family, hang out  together. Fiona and I were best friends since Grade 3 and my sisters were good friends of Fy's elder brother, Jeremy, so we all got along extremely well. My dad works with Fiona's dad.. and they were friends since college.

I pushed myself off the bed and head downstairs as my mom called for my sisters and I that we need to go and sit downstairs as my parents have something to announce. This wasn’t going to be a one pleasant night. I could feel a disaster on its way ready to ruin my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it :)