Chapter 12

I uploaded a day earlier ^_^ I know it's short but I promise I will update again tomorrow ^_^

There will probably be some grammatical mistakes.. but I was just too lazy to edit it.. :( sowwy :'( xD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAPPY READING!!

DONT FORGET TO FAN,VOTE&COMMENT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Inside Nicole’s head*

Okay let’s stop here for a moment...

I want to ask something... if any of you were in my place... what would you’ve possibly done?

All I could think about right now are two things... either I get up and run and never look back...

Or I ignore what just happened and apologize and maybe... just maybe; propose the idea of us starting everything all over again.

Now let’s analyze together those (mmm what do we call them...) back up plans to survive..?

Anyways... so plan #1

If I run away... what could possibly go wrong or happen?

You won’t see him again...the voice at the back of my mind replied...

You’re talking as if he is oh so wanting to see me again... I snap back.

 I won’t listen to that stupid voice again... now let’s focus...

If I run away... I could totally move on and forget about him or maybe he would run after me...

Wait. What if he really isn’t just a normal guy... maybe his gang is waiting outside with the black van to kidnap me.

And we were back to that topic again...

Can just someone really remind me why did I go out on this date again?

Okay. Plan #2

What was it again... oh yeah... “the restarting the date” one including an apology.

Wait. Why would I apologize anyways...? I wasn’t the one flirting with other people.

But you were! Flirting with the guy from across the room. The voice at the back of my head pointed out.

Didn’t I tell you to shut up? I snap mentally rolling my eyes.

You can’t shut me up... I’m just another replica of you inside of your mind... And yeah in case you haven’t noticed, you are kind of arguing with yourself. It’s not like I am a living person inside of your head. I’m just your conscious side.

I’m going mad... I want to go home...

*Back to reality*

I coughed a little just to try and lessen the tension in the air... but with no avail...

I tried to focus my gaze on anything but Him.

“Nicole, if you really think that this date is nothing but a waste of time. Then I will just do whatever you want. You don’t want to see me again. Then you won’t see me again.” he sighed a little bit in the end.