• Chapter 14 •

~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V. ~
"Get up you slackers!" Silver shouted bursting in the door, causing both Jim and I to jolt awake.

"Jeez Silver. Why are you being so loud?" Jim said in a gravelly morning voice whilst stretching which was so cute.

"Well how else did ya expect me to wake you two up?" He smiled leaning against the door frame.

"I don't know maybe just a quiet 'Time to get up, Good morning.'" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh come on now, when have I ever been quiet?" Silver joked.

"True." I laughed.

"Come down i'll get you both a quick something to eat then we'll head off. I've a crew and all prepared." Silver told us.

"Huh, very organised." Jim said, lifting his eyebrow, pretending he was suspicious of something.

"Sure what can I say? I guess i'm just that sort." Silver grinned, shrugging his shoulders. "Come down as soon as possible, we're going to need to get going fairly fast."

"Ok we will." Jim replied.

"No promises." I yawned.

Silver turned around and left, leaving the door wide open. I shoved the blanket off of the two off us and grabbed my boots. I put them both on making sure not to stand of any of the blankets with them. I stood up and walked over to get my sword, I picked up Jim's too and threw it to him.

He caught it with ease but said this anyway, "Can we not throw swords? Especially when we don't know how to use them." Jim laughed.

"Oh yeah, sorry" I laughed along. Jim stood up and walked over to me.

"You know yesterday, we were sort of interrupted when..." He said pushing a strand of hair away from my face, and putting an arm around me.

I instantly got butterflies and instinctively moved closer. Our lips barely grazed each other when,

"Hurry up kiddos!" Silver shouted up the stairs.

"Wait to ruin the moment Silver." I grumbled to myself.

Jim sighed, "We should probably go down before he comes up and drags us down by our ears." He chuckled.

"Ha, yeah." I sighed.

I walked out the door with Jim trailing behind. We made our way down the stairs and and sat down at the table. Silver walked in through one of the doors with a plate of food in each hand. The smell was delicious, and I was so hungry.

"Here ya go, a lovely full irish breakfast to keep the two of you going for the day." He said putting the plates down in front of us.

Silver went out to get us knives and forks but I was so hungry that I picked up one of the pieces of white pudding and started eating with my hands. Jim looked and me and laughed.

"What?! I'm hungry." I said, my mouth full.

"You couldn't wait two more seconds?" He chuckled.

"Nope." I said blatantly.

Silver walked back in and handed us the cutlery.

"You two enjoy the food, i'll be going down to the dock to check with the boys that the crew are doing alright." Silver said heading for the door.

"Thank you Silver." I smiled.

"Yeah thanks." Jim added.

"Tis' no bother at all. Oh and i'll take little Morphy with me." He said, closing the door behind him.

We both stuffed our faces, and finished our food really quickly. Silver hadn't come back yet so we decided to just walk down to the dock. We walked out the door and had to walk through the bar.

There was barely anyone inside. I could actually see the room now, I couldn't believe how big it looks without all the people inside.

"It looks so empty." Jim said.

"Yeah it really does." I replied.

Jim opened the front door, and held it open for me. "Ladies first." He smiled.

"Why thankyou...James." I smiled back slyly.

"Don't call me that." He furrowed his eyebrows.

When I stepped outside the whole town looked so different to last night. It was like the bar and the town switched because the town was now full of people. Most of them looked a bit shady and there was loads of people I recognised from the bar.

"Watch your things, there's probably people pickpocketing all over because it's so busy now." I told Jim.

"Yeah and most of them don't look like the friendliest of people." Jim said placing his hand over his sword.

It was hard to navigate the now bustling streets but we able to make our way to the dock. I looked around and there's was so many more ships compared to last night. As I glanced around I couldn't help but notice that our longboat was completely gone.

"I hope you didn't leave anything too important in that longboat." I sighed.

"Why?" Jim asked, confused.

"Because if you did it's it yours anymore. Someone took the boat." I said pointing to the empty space that replaced it.

"Oh well. We don't need it anymore anyway." He replied.

We had to look around to find Silver and his ship. As we walked along the pier we spotted Silver talking to a few people. The two of us walked towards them.

"Now don't forget the plan." Silver pointed at the people standing with him.

"What plan?" Jim asked, interrupting whatever conversation Silver was having.

"Ah Jimbo, (N/n)." Silver said looking surprised to see us. "Finished your breakfast already?" He asked grinning.

"What can I say? Your a great cook." I laughed.

"You know it." He winked. "Go on so boys." Silver nodded at the people that he was talking to before. "So are you two scallywags ready for this? I hope you put a tracker on that Centurion." He looked at us expectantly.

"We gave B.E.N. a device that'll let us track him and he's on the ship." I explained.

"Good thinking." Silver smiled at us.

"So which one of these is yours then?" Jim asked shifting his weight to one foot, crossing his arms and looking around.

"She's right here." Silver exclaimed.

(A/n) Voyage to Treasure Planet has like over 6k views now. I honestly can't believe that, it's kinda crazy. Also I can't find any more concept art for the cancelled sequel so i'll just use random pics at the start.