Can I Just Please Say This

I'm not entirely sure I want to update this.....I mean, I genuinely appreciate those of you who've taken the time to read the shitty, classic boohoo trauma/drama story, but I just don't know if I want to continue this. I kind of hate the direction my writing is going, I feel like the chapters are reflecting my scatter brain as of recently. I feel like they are even worse than when I begun this story, and I'm not going to lie, that's discouraging. Hear me out, I've already got an ending planned and everything, and it wasn't supposed to happen for a while, I've got a sequel planned even, and I've got a rough idea of how I'm going to build up to the ending. I don't know. I'm in a low place right now, way stressed out, and I guess just not dealing well. I've been kicked out and dragged back home several times, I'm completely without any electronics, I work almost every day, I'm depressed and honestly deranged as shit. Ugh....I know I've said this already 5 times, but I just dont know. Anything. I don't know. I just don't fucking know, and I hate not knowing, I'm not just talking about the book or whatever you want to call it, I mean in life too. I don't really know if I want to continue that either. Just ignore all of this, I'm working on the next chapter right now, so it'll probably be up around 12 maybe later, maybe sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. I dont know. I'm sorry.