The Clensing pt. 2

I knew I was in deep shit the second they threw me in the metal room I just didn't know how bad it was going to be. There were two guard inside the room with Zhaou and once I was in the doorway they stripped me. Not naked, but to my undergarments. They chained my wrists and my feet. I was know sitting on my knees and my hands were only able to come about an inch off the wall before the chains slack would end. "Tell me Katara, did you dye your hair?" Zahou asked having a chair and a long metal rod brought in. I was completely silent.

"Oh come on, I just wanna know. You're going to be in here forever might as well get to know each other. I do like it. It brings out your eyes, and the undertone of you skin. You look older. Like an actual adult." He smirked.

"Tell me Zhaou do all the fire nations general have a thing for kids or is it just you?" I asked. He hit me with the rod across the face, I could feel it bleeding.

"You will learn respect little girl even if I have to beat it into you." He growled sitting back down and coming his hair back out of his face.

"Why do you care about my display of respect? You'll just end up killing me in here." I shot back. Zhaou was going to say something but apparently the mark on my arm caught his attention. He got off his chair and squared down in front of me.

"Oooh. And what is this Katara?" He asked.

"It's a burn." I replied.

"No I don't think so. I've seen many burns and this isn't one." He said.

"You're right Zhaou. This mark is my escape plan." I replied. There was some truth to it but at the same time I was doubtful but I didn't let him know.

"And what happens if I cut it out?" He asked.

"I die." I lied.

"Your lying. You wouldn't tell me that." He scoffed and sat back in his chair.

"I very well could be, but you don't know till you try huh?" I asked rhetorically. Truthfully, I didn't even know what happens.

"Guards go ahead and leave. I don't need you in here, tell the captain to stick a hose through the top of the roof and spray everything in here." He demanded without even looking at them.

"That's a joke right? I'm a waterbender." I scoffed.

"No it's not. Just watch. You'll enjoy it." He replied smirking. It happened almost instantly. Because of the position I was in I wasn't able to waterbend. When he was satisfied with how soaked I was he had them turn it off. "I've got a lot things that I can do right now. Now that you're soaking wet your undergarment are just ever so slightly see through." He mumbled getting on his knees and pushing his hand up my leg and to my inner thigh. Just when I thought his hand was going to slide right to my private, he stopped and went further up my body to my neck. "I wanted to do this back in the northern water tribe but I didn't get a chance." He chuckled and kissed me. The first one was just a quick kiss and he pulled back to look at me. His eyes widened and he ever so slowly leaned in. This one was just a little longer as if you were trying something, starting off with something small to find out wether or not you like it. When he pulled back he didn't pull back as far, then he kissed me again, each kiss was longer. It was as if he was kissing someone he was in love with. And I couldn't do anything. It had eventually turned into a make out, and I had absolutely no power over it. He pulled me as far away from the wall as he could and got as close to me as he could, then all of a sudden he threw me against the wall, and pressed up against me. He all of a sudden stopped and pushed himself away from me. I gasped for air and tried to take it what just happened. He looked like he was shocked, he looked as if he was the one who had been kissed without consent.

"No. No. No. No." He mumbled to himself. "There's only one way to get out of this, tell me where the Avatar is." He said then walked out. For a minute I thought he would stay out, then he walked back in, in a full rubber suit, with a thick rubber seat cover for the chair. For a minute this confused me then I realized what he was about to do.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Tell me where the Avatar is." He demanded.

"Screw you." I replied. He hit the rod against the water and it sent electrical bolts through the water and the walls and then it reached me. My body twitched and arched as I let out a ear splitting scream. When he stopped it didn't stop until he put a rubber boot into the water. He chuckled.

"I loved that. You look very sexy when you're in pain." He said as I panted trying to recover.

"No one looks sexy while they're in pain, you're just a sadist." I scoffed panting.

"I will admit that I am." He chuckled. "If you tell me where the Avatar is I'll stop this." He said.

"Bite me." I growled.

"I plan on it." He said then hit the rod against the water again. I let out another scream. This one was shorter. "Tell." He hit the rod against the water, then pulled it back after a literal 3 seconds. "Me." He did the same thing. "Where." Again. "The." Again. "Avatar." Again. "Is." He held it there longer on the last word. I screamed and went limp when he was done.

"Done already?" He asked chuckling lifting my chin up, the second his finger wasn't there my face fell. He continued to torture me until I had passed out from the pain. When I woke back up, the chains were longer and I could actually move, but I was beginning to think that it might not be a good thing. When I looked around the room I saw him setting up some type of ring with a light attached to it. He made sure that the light would spin around it. He dragged me over to a chair and sat me in it fixing the chains so I couldn't move an inch. Not even my head. Just my eyes. He stood inside the ring and made sure no lights were visible. It was completely dark. Until he turned the light attached to the ring. His words became jumbled as he continued talking because all I could focus on was the light. But I knew what was happening. He was brainwashing me. There were only certain things I was able to hang onto. Like Freya, and my name that was it. The last thing I remember was the light going out, then waking up in the same position I was originally in except now it was morning. I looked around, unaware or where I was.

"Hey!" I hollered. "Someone! Hey!" I yelled again and again. Finally someone walked in.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked. He squatted down and got close to me looking me in the eye.

"Damn. It didn't work like I wanted it to." He sighed. I scoffed.

"What didn't work? Where am I?! Who are you?!" I asked.

"Well that's unfortunate. You're no longer of any use to me. I'll have the guards release you. All of your belongings will be returned." He said. And just before he walked out he said something else, once you are released if you keep walking in the direction of the forest, you'll find your pet Freya. If you ever return here I'll kill you." The man threatened then left. Not even seconds later the cuffs were automatically unlocked as did the door. I saw a pile of clothes on the other side of it. I quickly pulled it on, pulling the hood of the jacket over my head. I also saw a bow and arrows. Did I know how to use those? I grabbed them regardless of wether or not I did, as well as the water pouch, and the small pouch of coins. I did as the strange man said, curious as to wether or not Freya would actually be there. I looked around at all of the people. Did I know any of them? When I reached the forest edge I called out for Freya and for a second no one came, then she walked out.

"Katara! What happened you were gone for almost three days!" She said. I looked at her confused.

"I was?" I asked. She looked at me confused. "Freya I've known you my entire life right?" I asked just to reassure myself. She nodded hesitantly.

"So then...Why don't I remember my entire life? If I can remember you why don't I remember anything else? A mother? A father? A sister? A brother? A best friend? How old am I even? Am I married? Do I have a boyfriend?" I started rapid fire, asking her questions. Then a memory filled my head of me being tortured. Was that the last three days?

"Oh my god Freya. I think I was....I think I was brainwashed." I said looking back at the metal prison I was thrown into.