Say You Love Me

"Come on pretty boy. Up up." I chuckled rubbing his bare chest to wake him up. He groaned and sat up.

"Pretty boy?" He asked rubbing his eyes, his voice extra raspy. I chuckled.

"Come on otherwise you won't have time to spar." I said. He groaned and got up. He quickly got ready to spar, it was something him and my father were very fond of. I think it brought them closer. I sat back near Freya and watched as they spared. I began working on my father's jacket, doing a similar design for him, with the cuffs, pockets, hood, and seams. I sewed designs into his as well, sewing the water tribe symbol into the inside back of the jacket, and doing white designs up the sleeves, something that only the highest ranking generals from our tribe would do. His didn't take as long since there wasn't as much design in it. I was just adding the finishing touches when they had both come back from washing up, telling each other jokes. I looked up at them.

"Alright, you guys ready for your jackets?" I asked. I gave my fathers his first. He looked at the fur inside of it running his fingers across it. He looked at the symbol sewed into the fur. He smiled and pulled it on. Only then did he notice the designs on the sleeves.

"Only the generals have sleeves like this." He said shocked. I smiled and nodded.

"Well you are chief. I figured you deserved something nice." I replied. He smiled.

"Thank you Katara. It's beautiful. Reminds me of something your mother would make for me." He said. I smiled and handed Zuko his coat. His hands ran along the chest of the jacket.

"It looks better on." I said pulling it on him and buttoning the golden buttons on it. There were golden threaded bars going across the chest, the seams were all golden, with the cuffs being made of fur, and the thread that held them was as well golden. He as well had small designs on his sleeves. Going up to his elbows, flames mostly.

"You've made me something only a prince would be allowed to wear." He said shocked. I shrugged.

"That's what you are though, your majesty." I bowed and chuckled at how stunned he was by it. He pulled me into a kiss. I smirked into it.

"I love it." He whispered. I smiled.

"Good." I replied.

"How did you know that princes wear these designs?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I pay attention to the people I love." I said nonchalantly. I hadn't even realized that I had admitted to loving him until I saw the look on his face. I cleared my throat, and held up small matching bags for each of their jackets. "I also made these." I said trying to draw attention away from what I just said. Freya made small noises and I pretended as though she were talking to me.

"Yes Freya I'll go hunt you some food now." I said grabbing my bow and arrow, pulling my hood on, and walking into the small pack of trees. Surely there had to be something around here even though it was bare. "How could I be so stupid?" I mumbled to myself. "That was really embarrassing." I said facepalming, I squeezed my eyes and shook my head as if that would clear the thought of it from my head. Just as I was about to take my shot I heard footsteps behind me, so ignored them when they sounded familiar and took my shot anyway. I hit my target, then turned to meet who was standing behind me. It was Zuko. "Oh hey." I smiled trying to act as if I hadn't admitted to loving him. "Something wrong?" I asked. I turned back around to follow animal running across the ground. The arrow pierced it.

"Katara, I-I came to tell you something." He said. I tensed and took a deep breath but didn't stop hunting.

"Yeah?" I asked. I pulled an arrow back following another small creature.