A New Job

[a/n: My bias wrecker and bias from my favorite group Super Junior; Siwon on the left, Donghae on the right]

No one's POV

Y/N finally gains consciousness after being knocked out from who knows what. After having to deal with his eyesight adjusting, Y/N realizes that this isn't his house.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" Y/N tries to get someone to answer but fails miserably. Where the hell is everyone? He thought. Y/N couldn't really go anywhere, because he was tied to a chair.

"Y/N L/N... It looks like you're finally up." a mystery man answers.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Y/N responds.

"Did you mean, who are we?" another mystery man responds.

"I think it would really, really help if I could see your faces, you know that?" Y/N sarcastically replies.

The two mystery men appear from the dark.

"You want to know something, kid? We've been trying to find you for years now."

"Can you please tell me who you two are first?" Y/N responds.

"My name is Siwon Choi. The man to my left is Donghae Lee. We are the two leaders of a private military/intelligence company called SJ Corporation."

"In terms of gathering intelligence and providing defense for those who require it, we are the best at what we do," Donghae added. "We have the highest tech, state-of-the-art software and hardware out of any intelligence agency and the most advanced, reliable weapons and defense mechanisms compared to any military force out there."

"I'm sorry, while that's all extremely impressive, Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee, uh, with all due respect, shouldn't it be... SD Corporation?" Y/N asked, this time in a genuine tone.

"It's a long story," Siwon answered.

"It's kind of an inside joke as well." Donghae chimed in.

Y/N looked back and noticed that Irene was right behind him, still knocked out cold.

"I have a question," Y/N said.

"Yes, anything," Donghae replied.

"What are you going to do about my friend?"

"Here's what we'll do," Siwon responded. He went in front of Irene and made a loud clapping noise. Just like that, Irene was conscious and started moving around like she was in a mental asylum. Like Y/N, it also took time for Irene's eyes to adjust, but unlike Y/N she was scared for her life because there was a man—a good-looking man, at that—right in front of her.

"Where the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" Irene asked, still confused and a little worried.

"We'll explain everything later miss," Siwon responded.

Siwon and Donghae then formed a mini huddle.

"We taking the girl too?" Donghae quietly asked Siwon.

"It looks like we'll have to," Siwon answered. "We really don't have any other choice. What are we going to do, just let her sit here and die? Plus, one more recruit wouldn't hurt—would it?"

"If anything goes wrong...," Donghae replied, "...you owe me half your paycheck."

"Deal." Siwon and Donghae shook hands, and face Y/N and Irene.

"You two..." Siwon said, "...work for us now."

Time Skip

Siwon, Donghae, Irene, and Y/N are on a private jet somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.