Blackjack

Several days later...

"Pack your bags."

Siwon handed Y/N and Irene tickets to Monaco—again.

"We were just there," Y/N said, "why are we going again?"

"Someone's been taking the money and was gambling huge amounts of it..." Siwon answered, "it's your job to take it back."

Y/N scoffed. "So what am I going to do, go to a table and play poker or something?"

"Yes. That's exactly what you're doing." Donghae told Y/N.

Irene tried to hide her laughter.

"What's so funny?"

Irene looked up. "Nothing..."

"Do you want to play for me?"

Irene frantically shook her head.

"Y/N has shown that he can play poker well," Siwon mentioned, "he's more than capable of playing in high roller games."

Y/N looked at Siwon with a shocked face. "High roller? I don't have that much money!"

"We've wired some money to your account."

Y/N got a message on his phone, which read:

Hello Y/N L/N, Your bank account has received a deposit of USD $375,000,000 from the SJ Corporation. Please check your account to confirm the transaction.

Y/N nearly fainted from seeing the amount of zeros. Irene, slightly curious, took a look at Y/N's phone, and she nearly fainted as well.

"Yah, what am I going to do with all this money?" Y/N cried.

"Use this money for the poker game." Siwon directed, "Whatever money you win or have left over, it's yours."

Y/N was thrilled, but also slightly concerned.

"This is amazing and all, but what am I going to do when my parents find out?"

"We'll make sure to cover it up." Donghae responded, "We'll tell them you won the lottery."

Y/N nodded.

Siwon pushed the two out of the office. "Now get going, you have a flight to catch."

Time Skip

Y/N and Irene sat in business class on the plane. The former was sleeping, while the latter was watching a movie. Out of nowhere, a flight attendant came to their seat and handed them a note.

Irene took the note and read it:

Look for a white blazer.

See you soon.

-Suzy

Irene raised an eyebrow. "Who the hell is Suzy?"

Irene, struggling to jump over Y/N's long legs, walked out onto the aisle and began searching for a white blazer. She walked throughout the entire plane, from first class all the way to economy class... Yet, she still couldn't find anyone in a white blazer.

Eventually, Irene gave up.

"Yah, I really need to pee..." Irene walked towards the plane's lavatory, but all of them were occupied.