Midnight Hour

Blackpink and IZ*ONE, all still crammed into the ambulance, drove to their safehouse. When they all walked in, Lisa closed the door and locked all 10 locks on the door.

"Is everyone here?" Jisoo asked.

"We're all here." Eunbi answered.

"Good."

Jisoo's phone began to vibrate.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for hours."

Jisoo froze.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Seolhyun," Jisoo said, "I completely forgot."

"You know, come to think of it, this isn't the first time. You've canceled on me before."

Jisoo could tell that Seolhyun was extremely disappointed.

"No, Seolhyun, I can explain—"

"Why the hell did I even bother asking you? I knew you'd cancel on me again."

"Listen, I'm sorry. I just got busy."

"Don't bother, Jisoo. We're both wasting our time." Seolhyun snapped, "Come talk to me when you actually care about me."

Seolhyun hung up, leaving Jisoo standing still in the middle of the living room.

Rosé walked over to Jisoo.

"Are you okay?" Rosé asked.

"I got into an argument with Seolhyun..."

"Oh... Was it about lunch?"

Jisoo nodded.

Meanwhile...

Seolhyun began to cry at her kitchen counter.

"Why, God, of all people?"

Soon, Seolhyun's sadness turned into anger—she slammed her fist on the table and crumpled up some papers.

Then, she picked up her phone and called an "old friend".

"Hello?"

"Siwon, this is Kim Seolhyun..."

"Ah, Seolhyun, how are you?"

"I've got a favor for you..."

"Of course. What will it be?"

In New York, Y/N, Irene, Sana, Itzy, and SNSD walked along the sidewalks of the dark city.

"Are you gonna tell me your names?" Y/N asked SNSD, "Or do I have to call you SNSD 1, SNSD 2, SNSD 3...?"

"I'm Taeyeon."

"Jessica."

"Sunny."

"Tiffany."

"Hyoyeon."

"Yuri."

"Sooyoung."

"Yoona."

"Seohyun."

"Jesus Christ, was that hard?" Y/N annoyingly asked. "It's like you're avoiding saying your names like COVID."

"Yah, don't be so hard on them." Irene told Y/N, "It's been a long day. They've been through a lot."

"Seriously? All I needed was a goddamn name!"

"Yah, Y/N. Are you listening?"

"Yes, Mr. Choi..."