✖Chapter 10✖

Wizardmon POV

I woke up and quickly looked around for jodie, I sigh a relief when I see her asleep next to me. I gently pick her up placing her in my arms making sure she's comfortable and looked put at the sun that's not setting, as I was looking at the sun I felt somthing tug my Cape. When I look down I see jodie gripping my cape, she looks like she having a nightmare so I gently pet her head hopping she calms down and surprisingly it did.

I gently pick her up bridle style and walks home smiling to myself thinking of all the time I spent little time with jodie makes me happy, I dont understand this feeling at all but....

I look down at Jodie and smiles again and kiss her head, I look at her seeing her move her face into my chest smiling slightly making me chuckle but I felt a presence but I know who it is watching us.

Beelzemon POV

I watch at the kid takes jodie home in his arms, makes me jealous but I'm already dead...I'm no longer able to be with her until the kid reaches his Mega, its selfish I know but when he next evolves he will understand that his fate as well as Jodies. I see the kid kiss jodie on the head making me smile a little, at least she is still being loved and no longer alone like I found her....she no longer living a lie or a life she never wanted.....

I look at them still as the are now far away from me, I take my key out of my jacket staring at it smiling.

(An edit that sucks ass)

I gently the crest into my pocket and sighs looking ahead seeing wizardmon and jodie are no longer there. I just hope jodie doesn't end up in danger because of my selfish actions....