✖Chapter 25✖

Sorry for the wait!! Chapter gonna be short because I'm struggling to find more inspiration....
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Previously on Angel of darkness & My knight

beelzemon: "I also promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life Jodie..."

i look up at her and smiled sweetly.

Beelzemon: "will you do the honour of being mine Jodie?"

what will Jodie say?! find out in the next chapter!

to be continued...
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Jodie POV

I stare at beelzemon for what appears to be 5 minutes, his question caught me off guard to the point I didnt notice him sitting up staring at me. I look up at him and nod my head slightly feeling embarrassed from my answer.

Beelzemon: "I wanna hear you say it doll~"

He teases me making me blush deeply.

Jodie: "y-yes...I'll be yours..."

I play with my fingers.

3rd POV

As jodie played with her fingers while looking down, beelzemon was staring at her grinning to himself after all he got the girl he was waiting for to return back to him is now finally here with him and only to be his only not lucemon, not the digipest, not to any other digimon. He gently takes her hands and bring them to his face holding them closer and kissed her palm. Jodie flinched at the action and looked up at beelzemon only to see him lick her wrist in some seductive manner. Jodie face erupted into bright red blush that can put Gulimon to shame!

Jodie: "Y-You cant do that!!"

He looks at her and grins more before leaning down to her ear and whispers while purring.

Beelzemon: "why not sweetheart?~ your mine you said yourself so?~"

He licks the shell of Jodie ear making her flinch and close her eyes with her hand to her mouth trying to cover her face but when beelzemon pull away and saw her, he was stuck in a trance.

Jodie was looking away with a red face all the way to her ear, the back of her hand on her mouth while the other is on his thigh holding her up, some baby hair showing on her ear and behind.

To him she was gorgeous, it awoken somthing in him....

Or somthing else awoken~ 🤫

To be continued...