✖Chapter 29✖

Hey I'm alive! my laptop was really annoying and wouldn't let me go in on my account so got a pc so I will be trying to catch up on all the update for all my books i have missed! starting with this one  also Lilithmon gonna be out of character. 

I will also be publishing one chapters on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays!

' ' means thoughts

3rd POV

As the Bakemon heard his lord's response it left the room in a hurry, Beelzemon watched his servant leave the room and lift his body off the bed stretching while yawning. He huffs and stands up grabbing his clothes from all over the room from last night and got dressed. Once he finished changing, he looks down at Jodie seeing her still lying in bed with a red face. She couldn't look Beelzemon in the eyes as she also did make any movement to indicate she going to get up, he grins and laughs loudly seeming to understand why she not moving to get up and goes towards her grinning.

Beelzemon: "I take it I was rough with you huh sweetheart? ~"

Jodie turns red before looking away huffing, Beelzemon grins and laughs before heling her up to get her change.

~Time – skip~

Beelzemon was waiting outside for Lilithmon in dread he knows she going to be telling him the bad news. After all it always bad news for Beelzemon no matter what happens he feels like he is bad luck for everything. He sighs deeply and hears Jodie laughing with the Bakemon and he felt his Digi-heart leap with joy but just seeing her Beelzemon believes that for once he was lucky enough to receive a blessing in his cold life. Suddenly he hears a hoard of bats coming his way indicating that she is here, he waits and sees Lilithmon in all her glory.

 Suddenly he hears a hoard of bats coming his way indicating that she is here, he waits and sees Lilithmon in all her glory

Lilithmon: "ah Beelzemon it has been a long time."

She grins at him, but he only sighs deeply while glaring at her he needs to be on his guard in case Lilithmon decided she will be changing sides even though he told Jodie she is their friends, but he knows that even friends can betray you after all lucemon was his friend before he did what he did...

Lilithmon: "now Beelzemon if you glare at me like that, I would be dead before I know it haha"

Lilithmon smiles at Beelzemon before looking at him in concern

Lilithmon: "you know with her being here she going to be endangered especially if lucemon knows she here in the Digi world..."

Beelzemon: huffs and lean back on the wall "I know that..." 

Lilithmon looks at her friend concerned as he takes a cigarette and tries to light it. She sighs knowing how much he gone through in order for his love to be away from this world and the cruel fate that Lucemon has in store for her. She sighs and smiles gently.

Lilithmon: "you love her greatly don't you..."

Beelzemon drop his cigarette in shock of her world blushing a little and cough trying to act his normal cool personality.

Beelzemon: "yeah so what." 

Lilithmon laughs before smiling suddenly the door opens revealing Jodie herself smiling

Jodie: "Beelzemon you been out here a while I'm worried you, okay?"

Both Digimon stared at her and smile before Lilithmon smiles at Jodie catching her attention.

Lilithmon: "Jodie it's been a long time. You may not remember me, but my name is Lilithmon, we were great friends before you lost your memories when you stayed at the Digi world." 

Jodie smiles sweetly at Lilithmon taking her hand into hers.

Jodie: "I remember who you are, and I thank you for helping me that night everything went up in disaster..."

She looks up to Lilithmon

Jodie: "I'm glad that I have a friend like you Lilithmon" 

Lilithmon holds Jodie's hands before tearing up as she thought her dear friend has forgotten about her.

Lilithmon: "Jodie..."

Lilithmon hugs her dear friend tightly and happily as she now was able to be reunited to her dear friend. Jodie smiles and hugs back happily. Beelzemon smiles and watches the two-friend hug in joy and happiness in finally being reunited at last, however he feels slightly jealous that Lilithmon is getting Jodie's attention. Lilithmon who notices Beelzemon staring and grins sticking her tongue out and hugs Jodie tighter making anger marks appear on his head and a vein.

Beelzemon: 'you stupid bat' 

He grabs Jodie and pulls her away from Lilithmon and hugs her tightly to his chest making Jodie confused and an amused Lilithmon.

Lilithmon: "haha, I'm glad we met again friends, but we need to discuss about lucemon..."

To be continued... 

Hey everyone, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I was thinking of making this book into an X reader let me know what you all think!