✖Chapter 3✖

No-one's POV

Once Takato and Guilmon left the bakery the imp now known as Impmon huffs and stares at Jodie as she waves bye to them with a smile on her face, Impmon stares longer than he thinks because Jodie is now looking at impmon with a confused look on her face. Impmon blinks and blushes as looks away crossing his arms huffing again making Jodie giggle a little, walking off Impmon looks around the bakery seeing all sorts of treat up on display with prices. Jodie watches Impmon and giggles before walking to the door opening it, going outside to sweep up her path as Impmon still looks around.

Impmon POV

i walk around the bakery seeing a load of sweet treats on display making me drool, but my attention was now at the door where i see Jodie sweeping up the path outside. i walk closer to her and look up at the sky.

Impmon: "well i gotta go now, see ya later toots~!"

i was about to leave when Jodie calls my name making me turn around to see her smiling at me, she walks over to me and pats my head.

Jodie: "make sure you be safe okay?.."

i looked at her and nods swatting her hand off my head, fixing my fur and ears as i sigh and walk off only for her to shout.

Jodie: "your welcome to stay at the bakery whenever you like impmon!!..."

i turn around looking at her as she smiles and waves bye, turning around i take my leave being confused to why a mere human girl make me so comfortable to be around her.

Jodie POV

i wave bye as Impmon left, leaving me to be on my own all over again as my smile falters turning into a frown. I sigh walking into my bakery cleaning up inside getting ready for my customers. I was about to put the brush away only to hear a knock on the door, i started to pray it wasn't who i think it was because i couldn't be dealing with his bullshit. i turn around seeing my hopes have been crushed, i sigh as i stare at him.

Jodie: "Hello, how may i help you today?"

i smile making sure it doesn't falter as he walks over at me grinning, as he looks around the bakery.

Izaya: "now c'mon Jodie-chan! that's no way to treat your favourite customer!"

he whines like a brat who doesn't get his own way, the corner of my lips flinches a little trying to falter, as i sigh again before looking at him, His black hair was in good condition, his outfit never fucking changes at all making sure that everyone knows who he is on the streets.

(Izaya Orihara is the only collective asshole i know so i added him to spice it up, plus i don't know any people in digimon tamers that can piss Jodie off more that Izaya)

i stare at izaya in disgust as i move over to him trying my best not to hit him even though the urge was very VERY high right now.

Jodie: "izaya-san if your not going to buy anything then please leave my bakery, better yet never come back at all.."

i frown as he looks at me for a moment and smirks holding my chin with his thumb and index finger, he continues to stare at me for a while until his face got closer and closer, our nose touching almost having our lips connected when-

Impmon: "BADA BOOM!!!"

(this is the only give of a fire ball i could find)

a ball of fire fly's over to use making izaya and me to jump back, izaya looks for the culprit only to see no one and tsks. turning back towards me and smiles happily before walking backwards.

izaya: "well our fun can continue next time, bye Jodie-chan!"

izaya runs off, disappearing out of my line of sight making my sigh for relief and looks at the door to see Impmon standing there with his arms crossed.

Impmon: "the hell ya think ya doing toots?!"

i blink and looks at him seeing him being angry at me.

Impmon: "if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't of stood a chance with this bimbo!"

he growls at me as i blink and then point at him.

Jodie: "wait so you did that fire ball?!"

i asked shocked as he smirks and nods his head with pride, flicking his fingers showing his fire balls as I go over to him and smiles

Jodie: "whoa, that's so cool impmon!"

i praise him as he looks at me and blushes a little before putting them out looking away huffing with his arms crossed.

Impmon: "no one asked what you think!"

3rd POV

Jodie giggles as Impmon continues to blabber on about he doesn't need any compliments from Jodie, but inside he was actually happy that his skills are getting recognise by someone and that someone was a mere human instead of a digimon liked he hoped. What Jodie and Impmon never knew is that there is a certain device on Jodie's bed that could make them partners.