✖Chapter 21✖

Reapmon POV

I awoken to birds chirping in the trees making me groan in annoyance as it woke me up, I look around seeing that digimon is nowhere in sight which made me sad but extremely happy but I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt something move on me. I then remember that Jodie was asleep on me which made me slowly look down at her trying not to wake her up but when I did I didn't regret not looking because she looked beautiful, like an angel in a disguise hiding away from all the demons that are lurking in the world. I watched her as she moved her head into my neck trying to hide her face away from the sun and to not hear the birds chirping. this reminds me of a scene of the TV program that Jodie watches. what was it called i think it was called the snow white with red hair.

(good anime I recommend you all watch it)

I couldn't look long because the digimon was back with some fruit in his hand and a boar on his shoulder, I watch as he put the fruit and boar down and starts to skin the boar making me stare at him normally I would look away feeling sick but a part of me new that it was a part of me since beelzemon was the sin of gluttony from the seven deadly sins in the digiworld so I guess I enjoyed watching the blood....

3rd POV

As Reapmon eyes went from green to red, Jodie woke up and was rubbing her eyes trying to get the crust off her eyelashes as she does this Reapmon snaps out of his trance and looks down at Jodie and smiles sweetly before helping her out and leans down a little making sure that there was nothing there but Jodie opened her eyes and they both make eye contact making Reapmon freeze and stare at her a little bit longer then he should of. Beelzebumon clears his throat making Reapmon look away and look back at him seeing he holding a place with boar meat and fruit on it, I gently grabs it and hands it to Jodie since I wanted her to eat to make sure she okay and in a healthy shape before we continue walking to find the others. i watch her gently grab the piece of meat and gently nibble it like a rabbit this causes me to chuckle at her and gently pet her head as she continues to eat. i then see the plate in my eye sight making me look up seeing Beelzebumon holding a plate out for me so i take it and said my thanks.

-TIME SKIP & Jodie POV-

we all finished our breakfast about 20 minuets ago and now we are on a quest to find me cousin, her friends and their digimon but we couldn't find them which makes me a little bit sad. suddenly we all hear a roar in the distance making Reapmon and Beelzebumon ready their weapons as I hide behind Reapmon not really into fighting at all but I knew we would be fighting a lot in this world to survive. suddenly all the trees was knocked down around us and when we look up I see six digimon in the sky

 suddenly all the trees was knocked down around us and when we look up I see six digimon in the sky

(I scrambled out beelzemon because he a spirt and not there so he not with them)

i knew instantly I was endangered when the black and white digimon with blonde hair stared at me dangerously but the woman that looked slightly like a bat looked at me with happiness but also with sadness/worry. I looked back to Reapmon seeing his eyes turn red making me panic and worry for him. I gently grab his hand looking at his eyes as i watch them turn back to green. he looked at me and hide me inside his cloak so the blonde vampire digimon cant see me. 

I'm scared and we are surrounded, i hope the others will turn up and help us before things get worse...

to be continued...