✖Chapter 15✖

Reapmon POV

I watch as Jodie sleeps in the hospital bed, she looks like an angel that's peacefully hibernating throughout the winter. I sigh gently and hear a knock on the door which caused me to turn my head over seeing Rika, standing there with a sad smile placed on her face. I waved over at her making her have a slight smile but it turned into a frown as she stared at Jodie making me feel sad and depressed because Jodie ran and covered me from Strabimon attacks.

Rika: "you know I don't blame you for this right?"

I blink and looked up at her and nods my head slowly as I sigh deeply.

Reapmon: "I know, but I cant help but feel responsible for what have happened to her..."

Rika nods her head at me and pulled out something from her bag making me tense since I have no idea what it could possibly be, I watch as she pulled out  white box which my I add smells heavenly, I defo knew what was inside of that box. it was Jodie's baking my guess its different verity of treats. Rika smiled and put the box on the bed being carful of Jodie while she was at it and lifted the lid off the box to reveal mouth watering treats.

 Rika smiled and put the box on the bed being carful of Jodie while she was at it and lifted the lid off the box to reveal mouth watering treats

I looked at Rika surprised as she nods her head to me gently making me slightly confused as why she was handing all of theses to me.

Rika: "You deserved them after all you protected Jodie and digivolved just to protect her even more, not to mention you blew you cover as a digimon to bringing her into the hospital."

I felt my eyes water, never in my life was I treated with kindness by her before even since I was Impmon I was always a mischievous motherfucker I'm not gonna lie but ever since I met Jodie my life has been nothing but a ride of sad and happiness's and its all thanks to her. I look over at Jodie. I hold Jodie hand gently and looks down allowing my tears to fall into the soft bed sheets, I knew Rika could see my tears.

3rd POV

as Reapmon was  crying he never noticed the others entering, seeing him cry tears of joy and sadness but none of them seemed to notice a spirit in the room watching over them smiling gently at them and walk over to Jodie gently placing their clawed hand on her head and kissing her forehead gently. the spirit was in fact a digimon who watched over her ever since she lost her memories and since he died to lucemon.

This digimon was none other than Beelzemon...

he looked at Jodie with love and admiration in his eyes, he leaned into her ear and whispered something and then gently disappeared, Reapmon looks up only to see some spirt sparkle behind. he smiles gently and turns to everyone else and talks to them while they all wait for Jodie to wake up.

~TIME-SKIP and Reapmon POV~

Its been a few weeks and Jodie wakened up from her short-time coma, she was confused at first but wanted to move about because of her muscles are stiff. We all got pushed outside while a nurse helped Jodie change out of her hospital gown, when we heard the door open I smiled under my mask as she shakily walked over to me witch made me chuckle. I gently take her hand in mine and helped her walk out of the hospital and ordered a taxi to Jodie bakery, we wait a few minuets and see our ride but I looked at Jodie seeing her about to fall so I gently put my arm under her knees and around her back holding her bridal style. I looked down at her only to see her face red putting strawberries and tomato's to shame which makes me laugh, a bit to loud if I say so because Jodie start hissing at me like a feline.

Jodie: "DONT LAUGH AT ME YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

I chuckle again seeing her hide her face in her hands and sigh softly, I see our ride strop in front of us both so I open the door and gently place Jodie in her seat and get in myself but I was pretty much bending down in the car and bending my legs and arms because of them being so long.  once I see the bakery in full view I cover Jodie eyes with a blindfold making her jump and question me which makes me saying something like 'don't worry I'm here' or 'its a surprise'. the taxi stops as I open the door letting Jodie out moving her forward as Takato paid the driver and he leaves, I had Jodie in front of me as we walked she grabbed my hands shaking so I lean down and smiled gently.

Reapmon: "you ready?"

she nods as I look at everyone and nods at them gently taking the blindfold off only to hear her gasp in surprise.

Everyone: "WELCOME HOME JODIE!!"

she starts crying which caused me to panic and look at her but I saw that she was smiling which caused me to smile as well.

Jodie POV

I cry happily as I see everyone outside the bakery welcoming me back, I ran and hugged everyone as they hug me back I giggle happily and spoke to everyone as well as their digimon's. today turned out to be awesome, as everyone was going out I felt something behind me so I turned around seeing a spirit of a very tall person or err. Digimon, he looked at me and smiled sweetly which caused me heart to skip a beat but he looked familiar. its as if I've seen him before but where?

I watch him walk over to me and bend down a little because I was up to his chest and smiles at me, i stand still as his hand reached out moving a piece of my brown hair behind my ear and kissed my head. I was distracted by this but I felt something in my hand which made me look down seeing a pendent.

 I look up to say something only to see him gone, I blinked and looked around desperately trying to find him but I couldn't find him at all

 I look up to say something only to see him gone, I blinked and looked around desperately trying to find him but I couldn't find him at all. I heard Reapmon shout my name making me turn around running into the bakery.

oh what Jodie didn't know was that digimon was on a telephone pole sitting down watching her smiling softly, he stood up and disappeared.