Prologue

Natsu and his team were going on another simple job, just to catch a ruffian who was terrorising a town just outside of Hargeon. "Whyyyy did we take the train again?" Asked Natsu who felt sick to his stomach. Being a dragon slayer was so hard. "Toughen up Natsu, it could have been worse, Lushy could have not let you sleep on her lap." squeaked the voice of Happy who was flying above him. "Yeahhh, I guess you're right Happy." Natsu murmured, he was a tiny bit embarrassed by that whole thing. As Natsu complained on the train, Erza went to knock him out but Luce has stopped her, asking him to lay on her lap just to test a theory. Sure enough, Natsu's motion sickness was nearly negligible and he ended up falling asleep with Luce stroking his hair. "Oi flame brain, stop lagging behind." Shouted Gray who was walking beside his Luce, talking about relationships and what not, "Yes well you are totally in love with Juvia, ask her out already!" She exclaimed, tugging on his sleeve. Despite what she was saying, it looked like Gray and Lucy were a couple.

Lucy stopped talking to Gray and turned around, she smiled sweetly and called out to Natsu, "Come on, I'm sure we are nearly there Natsu. Speaking of which," she stopped and turned back round to Erza who was in front of them, carrying all her luggage and looking at a map, "How long till we get there Erza, my legs are starting to ache." She complained while letting go of Gray's arm and walking towards Erza. But as Erza started to answer she was interrupted by a deranged looking man holding a blue light.

"Why hello there Fairies. It seems your doom has arrived. MOI!" he cackled confidently. The group stanced, ready to fight. Natsu had been waiting for this, he had wanted a good fight, but Erza had been sticking to him and Gray for grading was 'surveillance' for the past few days. "Are you the one that has been disturbing this town!" the red haired mage asked loudly, summoning her Robe of Yuen and her demon blade. 

"Why yes I am, I have been waiting for my toys to show up." he sneered. He had short black hair and piercing blue eyes. His build was of that similar to Natsu's although he was slightly taller. His whole appearance was quire unnerving but by far the most disheveled look of him was his smile. It was one of confidence, ensurity and blood-lust  and it made Natsu panic-stricken. The odd man in front of the team looked around and then pointed at Lucy. "You seem like the weakest, and you are by far the prettiest, so how about if you survive I will let you become mine if you die well, it'll be a waste of a pretty face. Cause I'm sure that's all you are." he ridiculed. Something in Natsu snapped and he lit his fists up. In rage the salmoned haired mage lunged forward at the delinquent, ready to punch his opposition for insulting Luce. But as he cried out he felt a sudden wave of tiredness and Natsu fell to the floor.

                                                                                            ~~~

Everyone apart from Lucy was on the floor, with their eyes closed as they fought for their will. A voice in their head telling them to attack their blonde friend. After several seconds of trying to fight the voice, it seemed the whisper took over as Natsu, Erza, Gray and even Happy stood up, a dead look in their eyes. At once, the four lunged at the unsuspecting celestial mage and she cried out. Natsu had burnt her arms while Gray and frozen her legs to the floor. Erza had used her demon blade to cut Lucy's new dress and mark her torso with scratches. Happy didn't do much but hit her head lightly  but Lucy was still in pain. 

The team went for a second round but this time, Lucy summoned Virgo, who drilled a hole beneath her, giving Lucy time to escape. Lucy ran underground, Virgo in front of her, tears streaming down her face and blood streaming down her body. "Princess are you okay?" Virgo cried in worry,

"I'll be fine, we just need to get out of range of the rest. If they carry on, once they come to they'll feel so guilty I don't know what they'll do." she panted, her breath becoming harsher as she started to become tired.