Lost- Part 2~ Strange Future

"Where are we???" asked Levy McGarden shocked but no one answered... they were too shocked and confused. "ERZAAAAAAAAAAA WhERe iSSSS yOu ArmOuR?!!" asked the drunken  Cana who was still on the floor. "Heeeehhh??? Where did it go??? REQUIP!!" But nothing  happened. "I SAID REQUIP???!!!" yet still nothing happened. Gray, Gajeel and even Natsu burst out laughing "Haaaa Erza can't requip!!" laughed Gajeel.

"Are you laughing boyysss??" and the boys immediately stopped laughing "Gray use your ice maker magic"

"Uhhh sure..no problem...ICE MAKE LANCE" But once again nothing happened. "Huhhhh What??!!!! "

"Everyone try and use your magic" Ordered Erza and everyone obeyed but no one could use their magic. "Is this Edolas???" asked Levy 

"No it looks very different, could it be another dimension???" questioned  Gajeel, however Natsu had walked back to the side street where he saw a blonde girl laughing away that reminded him of Lucy. "L-Lu-Lucy??" he mumbled  but she had disappeared. He then noticed the sign in the middle of the street :FESTIVAL OF X994- ON JULY 1st. BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.  "Uhhhh guys... I think we're 200 years in the future.." explained Natsu and everyone stared at him and walked towards the busy street. "Okay everyone act normal , despite our appearance  we must act like we belong and maybe check into a  hostel or find a place to stay" Erza ordered everyone  and they all nodded while walking down the street."It's soooo different and it looks amazing  and soooooooooooo interesting!!"  Blathered Levy enthusiastically and Gajeel chuckled, "Calm down we are supposed to be acting natural, GiHi"

"OOohhhh LoOK ThEm CarRIAGes ThEy ArE DrIvINg ThEMsElVeS!!!" Cana exclaimed  

"Quiet down Cana people will stare at us " hissed Erza quickly, "Look there's a town centre over there, Gray and Levy  come with me and Gajeel and Natsu wait outside with Cana and try not to draw too much attention." The unusual group walk across the large street to the Town center hall and all do as instructed.

With Erza and her group they walk to the desk uncomfortably and the desk receptionist  looked up in horror. "Hello, we are new here and have literally no  idea where we are, we came here by accident, I apologise."

"Oh uhhh yes I can tell you are foreigners from your uhhh- unusual  attire, But welcome to Magnolia, if you are looking for a place to stay you can go to the hostel next to the fairy cafe an if you are looking for new uhhh clothes there is a cheap shop down the high street." Replied the receptionist who was starting to warm to the weird scarlet haired woman in front of her. "Ahh yes there's a problem we don't have any uhh money we just have these old Jewels" and Erza Scarlet showed her the old money  she had. "Woah!!" Exclaimed the receptionist, "That money has been stacking up in value for years since the destruction  of Fairy Tail like nearly 200 years ago all the money kinda burnt up" Erza and the group stood there in shock and barely could utter a word. "is everything okay??" asked the receptionist

"Oh yes thank you," replied Gray

"So we can exchange this for the current currency.." edged on Levy who was still shocked

"It's called Judas, how much do you have?" questioned the receptionist

"Uhh probably 10,000 altogether, how much could that get us??"

"T-te-ten th-thousand that could get you like 60,000 Judas now, uhh go to the bank next door they will suit you up uhhh... I can't believe it, 10,00 jewels, seriously"  and the receptionist just rambled on. 

Meanwhile outside, Natsu and Gajeel had let Cana sleep on the wall and were now sitting in silence"Oiiii fire dude, you seem happier." Gajeel stated bluntly.

Lost -A Nalu storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें