Lost- Part 7 ~ 8 o'clock

Are we done yeeeeet?" moaned Natsu Dragneel, he was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. It had been a week and they must have read every single book on magic there was and they were nowhere near figuring out how they got here, why they were here and how to get back. "NO!!!" shouted Lu in a stern voice, "The quicker we figure out how to get back the quicker I can be rid of your pointless and pitiful moaning." Lu had gotten colder to the group as the week went on and Natsu couldn't help but notice she was especially cold to him. On more than one occasion she had gotten so annoyed about Natsu's moaning that she had to take a bath and research in her room for the rest of the evening. The routine was pretty much set; Get up, get ready, eat, work, eat and work, work, rest, work, get ready, sleep repeat. Natsu hadn't been outside in around 5 days and he really missed the sweet smell of fresh air. "Got another one Rosie." said the deep voice of Acnologia throwing a thick blue book on wizard assassins at Rose who was looking through a book on demons. She looked up and sighed, "Really? Must you call me Rosie, its not even my name. Anyway thanks for the book, guess I'll just burn it or something." This was not the first time this had happened and every now and then Acnologia, Cana and Lu would chuck a book at Rose, normally to do with assassins or dragons or even demons. Whenever someone would ask about the books, Rose would just say calmly, "No personal questions." and carry on reading putting the book in a bag.

Natsu had read a total of 4 books that day and he had never hated words so much in his life, the sun had just recently gone down and all Natsu wanted to do was sleep. Levy communicated all their feelings with a simple sigh, she had tripled Natsu's amount of books with a total of 16 , all of which were much thicker and more complicated than Natsu could even fathom. "Look, I think we should call it a night, we are all exhausted and I doubt any of us can even think straight." There was a murmur of agreement among the group as Erza shut her 4th book of the day. Lu scoffed and even though he couldn't see them, he presumed Lu rolled her eyes. "As much as I want to go home, I am exhausted and now all the words are jumbling together." said Gray Fullbuster, he looked just as exhausted as Rose, whose under eyes were nearly as black as the left side of her hair. Natsu had never payed much attention to her look before but he noticed that her skin was much darker than her pale look she had displayed when he first saw her. Her blue eyes were much bluer as well and her hair seemed to have elements of dark blue in it. Lu on the other hand  seemed more aggravated than tired, and Natsu was sure she read books in her room just to reduce the time Fairy Tail was here. Agnolocia grunted, "As much as I hate to say it, I agree with the Fairys-"

"OI, they are not just guild members they are actual people Agnolocia, not that it seems to matter to you, Mister I SHALL KILL EVERY HUMAN BEING ALIVE FOR FUN." teased Rose, who was barely awake. She always seemed to correct Agnolocia no matter how tired she was. "Right sorry, I agree with the Human Beings, we all need sleep, including both of you." He pointed at Lu and Rose. He then looked at Cana who was drinking a barrel of ale and reading a book on ancient magics. Cana, noticing the sudden silence looked up and noticed the staring, "I mean, the dragon-"

"Oi, he is not just a dragon, he is a person, no matter his previous... misendeavours." said Rose colourlessly. Natsu took note of the repetition she used. Rose never discriminated between the two 'sides'. She hated the use of both Dragons and Fairys and corrected every single one of them when they used either term.  Natsu did not know why the terms annoyed her, but Gray and Erza had come up with the crazy idea that she was both a Fairy and a Dragon whatever that meant. Cana sighed and finished, "I mean, the PERSON has a point, not all of us have a death and sleep depravity wish, so..." Rose smiled and placed the book she had just finished ' Spells of Time' onto a stack of books on her right which Natsu assumed were books she thought were helpful as the stacks on her left were much taller, "I agree you all need sleep, but hey its not really my call." Rose turned to Lu who sighed, "FINE, Finish your books, food and get ready."  Lu then went back to her book that read, 'Celestial's through time'. There was a sigh of relief from the group as Gajeel finished his page and put a book mark in.